1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading Platform please ROVIO??

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by R4Z0R, 10 Feb 2018.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ok so ive had this idea for a while now, its basically a trading sort of thing between players that allow them to trade items for items, maybe even parts, or resources
    Potential problems:

greedy peeps (including me xD) making 'feeder accounts' to get good stuff and trade it for nothing to their main account - to fix this rovio cuold make it like one account per device and if they really wanted to start a new one they had to delete their old one or something like this

scammers/scamming like saying they have this then they grab the good stuff and their own and leggit - solution is there is like a safebox sort of thing, both players put their trade in the box, its sealed and u can see what u have put as well as the other guy, if you are happy with the trade, click verify trade and ull get ur stuff and they will accordingly, if ur not happy or changed ur mind u can just cancel the deal and get ur stuff back

i feel like this will be really nice coz ive got a bunch of epics that i dont need or like and i dont have the items i really like and would want to use if i had them in the first place so this would be a real benfit for everyone

please please consider this rovio

2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    It could be more viable if you had to exchange something of equal rarity and have a limited difference in level. However, the biggest issue with this would be that people would simply trade the things they didn't want for the things they did want. Got an epic duct tape and you play speeder? That sucks! But you can trade it for an epic overboost to someone who wants it. This would kill a lot of Rovio's revenue, so it'll never come.

Help I Cant Swim and R4Z0R like this.
  3. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much against adding economies to any game which doesn't desperately need it. It quickly turns the game into an economic simulation and power is best attained by those most able to scam noobs. This gives a MASSIVE advantage to those who are more social and/or willing to engage in bartering.

4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

so anti...
    i cant be the only one who has epics i dont need
    what do u guys do with those then??

5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I already tried every weapon and know their strengths and weaknesses at high level, so I keep anything I might potentially use in the future and I scrap anything that goes against my playstyle. The only thing I've regretted scrapping was an epic duct tape since I recently equipped one on my fixer and it could've been t2 by now.

6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

so keep all rares and epics??
    id go broke spending pearls buying inventory slots
    but i guess hoarding is the only thing you can do in stupid p2w games in hopes of getting duplicates you actually want to use

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yea, you basically have to keep everything. Especially now that guild quests are so important. At a minimum, everyone in our guild keeps napalm, carronade and one mortar.

R4Z0R likes this.
  8. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

lol yeah flare quests the worst coz they r so low dmg and slow
    anyway i guess thread is closed
    unhappy client:(

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Flare is easy compared to Napalm and even standard mortar. Those are miserable.