1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW VIDEO MORDELIN CHANNEL !!!

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by •Mordelin•, 27 Apr 2017.

1. •Mordelin•

•Mordelin• Member

2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

•Mordelin• likes this.
  3. •Mordelin•

•Mordelin• Member

thanks you !!! xD

4. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

You people are muting me from chat for no reason in these days. I talk in chat a lot and I am there when there is a fight or something so people are reporting me too but I don't think you understand that. You are just muting the person who got reported for a couple of times. Can you just fckin have a brain and maybe google translate my words? Anger is so high, someone even said "I reported you all" I said "Who did you report?" cz I know how this shitty battle bay system works. He said "This guy this guy and you and this guy" I raged like "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU REPORT ME YOU FCKIN RETARD SHIT WHORE" Just because of you battle bay staff. My first ban was well deserved but second and the third now is just SHIT. And the other shit people just didn't like me so reported. I didn't even insult or spam or ANYTHING. FUCK THIS you know? FUCK ALL OF THESE ADMINS. Can't show me the reason and stuff. NOW BAN ME FOREVER. I'll fckin leave this shit anyway. Enough bullshit. People are insulting me. I'm reporting but nothing happens. BUT THEY ARE REPORTING ME FOR NOOOOO REEASSON AND LOOK AT THIS HORSE SHIT. Don't ban from forum only cz I may just open another account for spam. Just fckin block me from batte bay or all rovio games. I don't want to spend more money than I spent on this shit.