1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Movie

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by The Wolf Hunter, 7 Feb 2018.

Tags:
  1. The Wolf Hunter

The Wolf Hunter New Member

Who thinks it would be cool if someone came out with a battle bay movie?

2. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

That Well Be Awesome!!!

3. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    Yup it would be cool, but what would be in it?

Ian likes this.
  4. The Wolf Hunter

Well the training crew in the game would be the boat captains and drivers. And there would be two sides, good and bad

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Rovio made an angry birds movie, so this isn't out of the question.

6. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

The game is not popular enough, imo. There are like 17 Angry Birds games, with like hundreds of millions(maybe billions, I haven't checked) of downloads in total.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

At least 1 billion for the origanal. :D The others have about 50-100 million each.

So, yes you are correct

StrictSalmon307 and Disguised like this.
  8. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

It’d be awesome! We just need a few modifications in order to talk to people in a select group.

9. Beckwin13

Beckwin13 New Member

That'd be something id watch everytime

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    It'd better have a bunch of references to the game's community. It'd be funny if like half the people hated speeders for being "op" and fixers were super popular, but using duct tape was like, super taboo. And everyone is just addicted to sugar (or is that all they eat lol)

11. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Depends on how good the movie would be :p The angry birds movie costed hundreds of millions of dollars to produce, they probably don't have enough money to fund this movie (if it ever happens). And there simply isn't enough audience that would watch it (most would have played battle bay) to make back the money spent.

Would be cool though, although battle bay doesn't really have a story XD

Beckwin13 likes this.
  12. Beckwin13

Beckwin13 New Member

Lol! Nice one. Hope it does meet expectations. I’m pretty sure the game itself has tremendous action inspired into the movie.

13. Beckwin13

Beckwin13 New Member

T
    true that. Epic wouldn’t it? Battle bay movie would gain more players into the gain. Well, that’s only my opinion if you asked me.

14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Yeah, it would be pretty cool :D I wonder how many players started after watching the Angry Birds movie.

Beckwin13 likes this.
  15. Beckwin13

Beckwin13 New Member

I know right? Ha! looks like this might be something quite worth while! I wouldn’t be surprised to see the game itself top angry birds even though they’re both created by rovio

16. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'm positive more people have played Angry Birds than people have watched the movie, but this could be true about Battle Bay! There should definitely be an Angry Birds reference in the movie, too, to get AB players interested, as well.

17. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

There are red birds on the walls in some places...

PastelPiku likes this.
  18. Beckwin13

Beckwin13 New Member

It’s quite funny. Red(angry birds) are like shooters, idk what bird describes defenders, yellow birds are the speeders, I know I saw a green bird somewhere in the movie, i think it’s the toucan. They’re like fixers! Lol. Enforcer, idk that too. a mirror of each game!

19. Madi Toulaibidine

Madi Toulaibidine New Member

Moi je partage l'idée de faire un film de "Battle Bay" et je vote pour. Battle Bay reste mon jeu préférer de Ravio. Même si ANGRY reste des jeu cool.
    Après je comprendrai si RAVIO ne peut pas avoir d'idée pour le film, mais je suis convaincu qu'il reste un très beau film à regarder et sera apprécié par les fans et les non fan. Ont peut donner aussi des idées. Genre le "début de Battle Bay" en s'inspirant des histoires de chaque capitaine. Leurs fonctions, l'intelligence, la création des navires, les armes, les anti armes; soins feu; etc ... La rivalité entre eux. Vous voyez ? Des choses comme ça. Ou bien créé une histoire en se basant sur les joueurs populaires du jeu (exp: RNG • Bunta, Orpheus, @ YSL etc ... Que cela soit personnel ou par rivalité ? Ou une histoire de rivalité entre guilde populaire du jeu. Je pense que ça sera très intéressant tout ça.
    En tout cas il sera très intéressant de voir un film de Battle Bay sortir.

Last edited: 13 Feb 2018
  20. The Wolf Hunter

Now that I think about it, that might be why the boats are those colors... The defenders could be the three small blue birds in the game...

Epekka and Beckwin13 like this.