1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

small issue but a bad one

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mechwarrior., 6 Feb 2018.

1. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Has anyone else noticed the camera/gun rotation seems to be off only slightly and happens when you least expect it

but enough to make you feel angry it's been a problem for quite some time now because I didn't realise how bad it was until today
    (this has been going on for a few months and surprised no one has said anything)

The best way I can explain it is that imagine you are looking at an enemy on the left but your cannon is facing right and just as the cannon turns around for It lock onto him and you're about to fire the camera goes all off decides to aim completely to the right or down or up etc "basically everywhere but not the boat

It's aggravating to say the least and it happens with no real reason too.. it just has a moment where the aim makes no sense

PS.
    I did look into options and all of them stayed the way I liked them so there isn't an issue there

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    do you use hard target lock in game?

3. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

I don't use hard target lock no I never have needed too

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Then this is the reason what you describe can happen through interference - like a ship passing or getting priority.
    Target lock will help. :)

5. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

It would be really handy to be able to turn this off. I have often missed a target with the heal bolt as the turret decides what is priority and I am often left fighting it. Trying to play a fixer with hard locks just doesn’t feel right.

6. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Thank you I'll give it a try and it might have something to do with my ping aswell I didn't take that into account it's over 1000ping most days for some reason it just seems really weird tho how I never use to have a problem until around december guess I'll try use hard lock :D

The Grim Repair likes this.