1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Literally no chance to win

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lookas, 28 May 2017.

1. Lookas

Lookas Member

Compare the ships of each team.There was no chance for us Screenshot_20170528-134233.png

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

The system is infamy based, not ship based or item based.

Whats your point?

OniZoro and Miathan like this.
  3. hypurr

hypurr New Member

Matchmaking is broken, but admins vehemently deny it.

I think like half the forum has complained but whatever lol

4. Lookas

Lookas Member

What's my point?My point is that it's totally unfair to have a 500 hp ship in my team while a tier 2 big bertha deals 500 damage.The ship can be destoyed from 3 cannon shots.Also,it has absolutely no firepower,2 weapons which deal 60 damage vs rare/epic upgraded weapons.
    This is mt point.That matchmaking is broken.

hypurr likes this.
  5. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

He did more damage than the mk3. You definitely had a chance. Just didn't play well as a team

Miathan likes this.
  6. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

yet a MK2 was able to knock out 6k worth of damage.

Whoops, Miathan and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  7. Lookas

Lookas Member

I hope you are aware of the fact that one shot from my weapon deals mpre than his overall damage.I just stayed on a shipwreck and suicided after 3 of my teammates died in 15 seconds,so I wouldnt make it longer

8. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Yeah I understand how upgraded weapons work. And you're lying about 3 of your teammates dying in 15 seconds. Maybe 2 of your teammates did. The one guy got 6k damage. You coulda helped him out

9. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

how did he manage to do 6k damage in 15 seconds. as you claim.
    it's not possible at that level

10. Lookas

Lookas Member

Dude
    After 30 secs of the game we were 2 or 3 left and the enemies were 4 shooting at us from all directions.
    I said the 15 sec as a God damn example

11. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The best player in your team, which was an MK2, did more damage than the whole enemy team in total which had 4 x MK3 ships. That kinda proofs that ship tiers are quite meaningless and what actually matters is your skill and items. If you don't even try and just roll over whenever when you see a scary looking enemy, you will never end up getting high in the game. Even if the whole enemy team would have been mk1 ships, you still likely lose if you commit suicide instead of trying to battle.

12. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

Got tired of bad teams and having to deal with a speeder that only had only mines and a fixer that had only mines and a shooter ALL on my own.

Bad teams eventualy caused me to just started running at the enemy team but then people probably want to report me for it so I grabbed my mark 3 speeder and used that for suicide games instead. Not like I have any effect on the match anyways.

If the game is going to keep giving me bad then i'll just have to play bad too.

WizBlick likes this.
  13. Linh Hoang

Linh Hoang New Member

You are a MK3 but deal least amount of damage in team? The Mk2 even deals more damage to enemy than you?
    You could help that guy.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  14. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

That is actually a viable strategy when you get good at it ;)

15. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

:eek:Idk who chinaNavy is but give that man award!!

hotwap, Miathan and JJf like this.
  16. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

Two guys die in 15 seconds, but both managed to deal more damages than you. Heck, one somehow dealt more damage than the second best player in the enemy team in that 15 seconds.

You are either bullcrapping or were a horrible player who intentionally afk/commited suicide just to complain.

Miathan and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  17. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

Thank god he got away with two starts despite losing.

18. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I want to find and fleet with that dude lol

19. JJf

JJf Member

With the playing style you described I would be making a suicide in every single battle. Day after day I have to play with players who have better items and better ships than me. The solution is quite simple: play wise and be a better player. I play for win in every battle, no matter if the enemies look stronger or weaker than our team. I've seen numerous times a "weaker" team beating the team with better ships. Of course Blacktail, Orpheus or Dmg Don win quite often but it's really nice to beat their teams. If I'd end up making suicidal attacks I wouldn't play with them anymore.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  20. Don't kid me

Don't kid me New Member

They lost the game even ChinaNavy got 6000 damage. Do u think the matchmaking is reasonable? Why not balance the total level of two sides and infamy at the same time? I dont think it will take too long to find a game, always confront with the problem which total lvl of us is 3 or 4 less than enemy's.