1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lists: Equipment - Crew

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The War Net, 28 May 2017.

1. The War Net

The War Net Member

Hello Moderators/Developers:
    BLUF (bottom line up front): I'd like to get a list of all items, from common to legendary showing their cost to upgrade (sugar, materials, gold for evolving), and the amount of the BASE Increase it has at each level (no perks or crew skills). I'd also like to get a list of all Crew Members, their training costs and times (without VIP) for each level.

As stated above, this information would prove to be extremely useful in completing the Wiki page, as well as assisting many players with information on what to expect and how much to save. There have been quite a few people who have asked about a list, but it doesn't seem like anyone has made a forum post for this exact topic/request. I understand that completing this list may be a monumental task, but I am hoping that someone would be willing to take on this herculean task for the betterment of the community.

I look forward to your reply and thank you for taking the time read this post. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
    The War Net

PCCA494 and Linh Hoang like this.
  2. PCCA494

PCCA494 New Member

Up
    up for this

3. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Just go to reddit.com/r/battlebay, look at the sidebar and they have what you are looking for :)