1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Novas armas New weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Mordecay, 27 Jan 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mordecay

Mordecay New Member

Galera fiz esses desenhos de uma nova arma, seria uma arma de fogo de curta distância mas poderia atirar tanto em uma como várias pessoas por alguns segundos.. Vejam o que acham da idéia. battler bay.jpg batller bay.jpg

NoTzHoNg, EyesTv and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Galera made these drawings of a new weapon, it would be a short-range firearm but it could shoot both one and several people for a few seconds .. Check out what they think of the idea. [ATTACH = full] 9400 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 9401 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    Hats off to the person who made the drawing, that's so cool! And I like it.

FDR's Think Tank and EyesTv like this.
  3. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    Galera a fait ces dessins d'une nouvelle arme, ce serait une arme à feu à courte portée, mais il pourrait tirer sur une ou plusieurs personnes pendant quelques secondes. Découvrez ce qu'ils pensent de l'idée. [ATTACH = complet] 9400 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = complet] 9401 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
    Good idea;) and Beautiful drawing: oops:

4. NoTzHoNg

NoTzHoNg Active Member

Battle Bay Player
    I can't read the top post, but I like the drawing

EyesTv likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I can't either but I think it's some kind of close range fire weapon that can pass through enemies. Don't quote me on this lol.

NoTzHoNg and EyesTv like this.