1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair name change

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cpt. Dong, 25 Jan 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt. Dong

Cpt. Dong Member

So apparently i’m being forced to change my name if not i won’t be able to play. And since i have used up the free name change, i am now forced to BUY 1k pearls in order to change my name so that i can continue playing. REALLY???. Shouldn’t the name change be free when you are the one making me change my name? There wasn’t even a warning during the naming process. You’re stopping me from playing this game because of my name. So my VIP and some other purchases during christmas and all my hard work grinding this account all down the drain unless i spend real cash to change my name. Sigh. What a way to treat players who truly devote time playing and supporting your game.

Attached Files:

2. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

I have known more than one person IRL whose last name really was Dong. Nothing further to add lol.

3. Cpt. Dong

Cpt. Dong Member

Forum name different from in game name. Refer to pic attached.

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Open a support case at https://rov.io/support - I'll take this up the chain to the devs. You shouldn't be required to pay for a forced name change.

Warchin3 and Kitterini like this.
  5. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Oh. Well come on man you knew the risks LOL

Captain Gilligan and BITTERSTEEL like this.
  6. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

@Cpt. Dong - closing this one. Please open a support request and PM me the case ID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.