1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys which one is true

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Raissa tito safaraz, 27 May 2017.

?

Which one is the correct answer

1. Fixer must follow non-fixer

88.2%
  2. Non-fixer must follow fixer

11.8%
  1. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

I have experience with a fixer guy. I will tell you later

2. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

fixers need to be the ones who follow because they should be behind the rest. No?

3. Raissa tito safaraz

Yeah that is right

4. Dan

Dan New Member

Thats true however people should flee towards the fixer when theyre low. All in all they should botth follow each other

5. Raissa tito safaraz

Okay ill tell my experience

10 minutes ago in the global, someone asked for fleet up. He is fixer. Im interested and then i wanted him to fleet up with me. He accepted it and then we battled together.

Unfortunately we lost. There were 2 fixers. I was dying but those fixers, no one came to me and i died

After that i said to my fleet up 'friend' "damn it we lost! We didnt stick together!". I continued "no one heal me". Continued again "lets try again!". And then he talked to me "no! That was your last chance! You supposed to follow me! Not i follow you" he said. And then he unfriend me. So who is wrong in here??? The fixer right???

jeongmin seo likes this.
  6. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

I also believe that fixer should follow non-fixer... cuz if fixer leads the team, it will likely to block the other teammates' projectiles. However, non-fixer ships should know when they have to go back and get fixed before their hp run out.

7. Raissa tito safaraz

Yeah

8. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Both. Depends on the situation, some fixers are strong and can take damage and fix the group, so they can act as a shield for ships in danger and fix the the group. With the right weapon, they can pack a powerful punch and knock down ships. There are others that don't have a powerful weapon, so they stay behind. there's no Right or wrong way as long as the team wins.

ChickenSurprise likes this.
  9. Dan

Dan New Member

That is very true. Because the healer gets all their pulses so they get overall more health and can get in the way for their teammate.

10. ThirstySeal

ThirstySeal Member

The other thing is, unless the team more or less sticks together, the fixer has to choose who to support - making him run all over the map to fix you & abandon the rest of the team isn't good play. Just cause you have fixers on your team doesn't mean you can just noob rush the enemy & ignore defensive positions.

11. JJf

JJf Member

Depends on the situation. I play as fixer and usually I follow the shooters and defenders and stay behind them. Speeders are different - they must come to fixer because the fixers don't have enough speed to catch them. If the team splits the fixer must choose who to follow. Usually I choose the group of two instead of a single player. So, it's not about the fixer following some players but also the fixed ones staying together. If they are all around the map, it's impossible to fix everyone. If I have to choose only one, I follow the one who seems to make most damage. And if any player makes a suicidal attack in the middle of the unfriends' team I never follow that one unless it's the last friend alive.

12. maybe not

maybe not New Member

It depends. They should both follow each other. They should always be together and in the lower rank matches roles may reverse and people just follow the fixer. In an ideal world the fixer and the other shooters should be heading out in the same direction but as there are a lot of new players at the moment that properly won't happen:( just do your best with the team you're given

13. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

I tend to give up on 1v5ers since following them will make two lost players instead of one.

It is also very common to have a mid-range brawl where everyone scatters and causes headaches for fixers. If the hp of non-fixers are somewhat low, I will try to chase them. But if they get too low, I will almost always give up on them since they will likely die before I get the chance to heal them. If you want to be healed, at least have an SOS call at half health so that a fixer can start running to you before you die.

14. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Fixers can stay next to a strong ship or for safety behind a ship, they can engage in battle if there is one or two enemy ships attacking but most enemy ships try to kill the fixer off first, so protecting a fixer is a must as he is the only one who can heal you while you attack & get bombarded from the enemy.

15. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

You sound like a good fixer, sir

16. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

If it's a good fixer he/she will stand by their teammates and assist whom ever needs assisting, I pro fixer will rush in to battle if there's a low hit point ship that can be saved. From my experience as a Speeder player I've had pro fixers notice the damage I'm doing to the other team while taking shots out in the open and they just through medic boxes/impulse heal me while I put on the hurt.

17. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

What pro speeders do when there is a fixer on their team is when they got low health,they will rush back to the fixer and receive heals.so actually fixers don't need to chase pro speeders
    But others ships fixer should have a good speed to chase them and heal them.actually help all teamates group by group unless there is suiciders(last teamate standby not count)
    Fixers can also protect one ship when that ship has low low health by sticking with him as enemies shot may land on that fixer and the heavily damaged ship can receive heals
    For my opinion,is that,unless the fixer is the top fixers in the world,don't always stick to then unless u need because some fixers will probably come to u and heal you and if the fixer step on mines,u will take the damage together

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  18. JJf

JJf Member

Thank you! I have been at over 3.3k infamy and now playing at 3k with my mk5 fixer. As a non-paying player I am pretty satisfied. Trying to learn more every day and I must say those nightmare-league players teach me something every day. It's like learn or sink ;)

I really love the way the pro speeders are playing. They come to me to get healed when they need it. It's much easier than in about 1.5k infamy when I started to play fixer and had to rush around the map to catch the players in need of fixing.

19. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

What is your ign?lef?

20. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

If i was a fixer, i would heal you too! That T4 Legendary cannon puts on serious hurt, 760 damage per shot every 5 secs. :eek::eek:

Winkleberry5 likes this.