1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

!!Need Help / Tips from Nightmare League + Top Players - Long term investiment in diferents layouts

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Rik, 27 May 2017.

1. Rik

Rik New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm making this thread to try get help from top players and hope everyone benefit with it. I'm leave in Europe and here i only had acess to the game it makes 2 weeks from now, so i'm kinda noob and with very few powerful weapons / ships to play against people that had acess to the game over several months. And because of that, they can help new players to guide how optimize ships, which weapons/items should people invest, etc.

So, since legendary tier , is a dream... not gonna talk about that one.
    So my focus you be rares weapons, not epic because, we need have luck to get some, and also spend alot to evolve them.
    i need help from best players (top players) and people from nightmare league, to help me and other new people that thinks like me, in a long term investiment, And not like others threads, mk2, mk3 etc...

I need help to choose best layout ship ( i think mk6 is the max) with the tier RARE weapons/items. Because for players like me, even pay in shop for rare parts is expansive, so i really need help to choose best weapons/items
    I really would not like in a few months look back and think why i spent alot in this weapon and now i dont even use it beacuse is obsulete against best player, high tier. do you know what i mean??

Shooter - main ship

Speeder - None loadout

FIxer - none loadout - just put items because didint got space in inventary... lol

Defender - none loadout

enfoercer - none loadout

you can check my inventary below in attached files - i will update when i get better updates or items

Hope anyone could take some time to help me and i think this will help alot the community.

Thanks in advance

And good luck everyone

Attached Files:

Last edited: 30 May 2017
    ManBearWiz likes this.
  2. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

I suck tho, just use fixer and everyone'll love u

GenkiGamers likes this.
  3. Rik

Rik New Member

Thanks, but i and the the community need a litle more help than that... thanks anyway mate

4. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

If u like to go rogue, use defender with a high dps load out ex.(cannon and swift torpedo) .

5. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

...And that's how you end up with a fixer following u

6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Unless the fixer is smart and doesn't follow the lone wolf who will die first, even with healing.

cgr3asy likes this.
  7. Rik

Rik New Member

Ok i see but i and community need to know what are the best layout/weapons/items, to invest as a long term playing. mk6 in the tier RARE. to not waste time and resources and like back i see that made bad investments.
    Read my text to understand what i pretend.

But thanks for your help mate once again

8. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I can't help here then. I'm a noob. ( I have 400-500 infamy)

9. Rik

Rik New Member

the answer was not to you mate :) thanks for your help anyway and good luck

10. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Thanks

11. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

lol if a noob has that little infamy then im midgame/ok since im 1300+

12. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

ok Rik

13. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

ill help u.
    learn the advantages of ur crew buff (ex. cannon boost when the enemy is on fire) so you can have great weapon combos (ex. blast cannon and flare gun, big torpedo and frost blaster, and/or standard cannon and napalm).
    OR just use good weapon combos with high dps (that actually land a hit)(ex. cannon/swift torp/sniper((not high dps but covers the range weakness))).

14. LOLdude

LOLdude Member

also i dont reccomend blast cannon until you know how to correctly lead your shots

double also, low damage standard cannons are weaker later game since theres armour which subracts the damage unless your cannon is like max level and has 800 dmg

15. Rik

Rik New Member

Ok friend. i see what you mean. thanks for your tips. :)

16. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

17. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

How to use it. First see the enemies' direction. Second, dont attack directly, just make it little bit far based on the direction since blast cannon has little bit slow projectile speed

18. BEN

BEN Active Member

If you are just starting (MK1, MK2 ship levels), then I suggest you try out all 5 different types of ships and choose just 1 ship that you will upgrade to MK3 onwards. Make that your main so you will only need 1 loadout. It will save you a lot of resources and time instead of having to level up 2 or 3 different types of ships. Another good way to make your ship stronger is by leveling up the talents needed for its speed, health, etc etc. So if you only use 1 ship then just focus on the crew that give bonuses to that specific ship.

As for items. You should still collect and plan for epics. Since you cant really choose which epic items you want (unless you plan on spending 3k pearls to buy one from the shop), then you will have to work with whatever the game gives you. Lets say you finally get 10 epic pieces and the game gives you an Epic Big Bertha. Try it out, see if it works for you, then decide if its worth keeping. If not then scrap it right away to get some materials and pieces back and farm again. Dont hold on to it if you dont see yourself using it in the future.

Try to get atleast 1 epic red, 1 blue, and 1 yellow/green item and pray you get lucky and get the duplicate to upgrade these items to tier 2.

In the mean time, while you are collecting some epics in the background, your main focus should be getting decent rare items and leveling them up all the way to Tier 4/5. Obviously rares vs epics/legendary isnt ideal at the higher levels.. But it should alteast give you a chance.. Your target should be once you get close to 3k infamy you should have a couple of these rare items already at T4.

Now the question is, which rare items are worth leveling up to T4/5? I'd say blast cannon is pretty good as a rare weapon vs sniper. At T5 the blast cannon deals a steady 900-1000 damage per shot as opposed to 400-500 normal damage from the sniper and the occasional crit that deals 1000-1100.

For blue items, ive noticed that the difference for rare vs epic standard shield isnt that huge.. So going for a rare standard shield should make it worthwhile if you choose to do so. Bandage on the other hand is clearly better with the epic version. So you might consider holding out till you get one. For turbo, if you happen to get a rare then go and level up that one and try to get it to T4/5. If you feel like the speed you get from a rare one is good enough, then dont upgrade to epic since it would be a waste of resources to do so.

I hope this helps.

David Bonaparte likes this.
  19. Rik

Rik New Member

Hi thanks for the tips gonna check it. i read a little bit but i see many account including @porthos , they use lots of epic. i really hope some high players could give some advice hoow to invest in rare tier for the future. for exemple - for speeder you should invest .... in fixer you should invest .... etc

But thanks for passsing by :)

20. Rik

Rik New Member

Hi ben, rely apreciate the time you had to write all this text. many many thnaks friend. it give me some lights to where start. i have all ships tier 3. gonna try some loadout; hope commity benefit off your help. thanks :)

BEN likes this.