1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Assasin fixer

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeEstebanGamer, 20 Jan 2018.

1. DeEstebanGamer

DeEstebanGamer New Member

For all of you who like deal damage with the fixer and don't care of his allies!! I keave here a link to my new youtube video. Like and subscription are very grateful.

Snapshot and vis1234567899 like this.
  2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

That is not going to work at higher up infamies.

DeEstebanGamer likes this.
  3. DeEstebanGamer

DeEstebanGamer New Member

I know that is very yolo but look my repair items i cant heal with that :/

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Cool Vid. Here you go i'll share mine at higher tier. :D

DeEstebanGamer likes this.
  5. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'd say it worked well in this video either. Or, at least, if that's the role I wanted to play I would not be using a fixer for it. It's a fairly durable platform for long-range sniping -- minimal long-range sniping. For instance, a shooter with dual bandages would have 4 of those sniper cannons. A defender would have a mountain of HP and twice as many sniper cannons. But this doesn't look like a proposed new meta to me. This looks more like a creative person digging into their inventory and putting together an unusual build. I HUGELY approve of that always :)

Also worth noting that I got roundly mocked with my dual turbo shooter. Yeah, I know it isn't going to work at infamy 3000. But at the moment I was a F2P M2 fighting M5 opponents. That lent a certain urgency to not getting hit at all :)

Thumbs up to OP for a fun video. Never succumb to meta!

vis1234567899 and DeEstebanGamer like this.