1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Using enforcer with a heavy heart

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sh@rp shooter, 19 Jan 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

Hey folks
    I have recently started playing with enforcer and liked the ship very much but there is one thing that keeps bugging me i.e my enfo is mk 5 and i have 2 yellow slots but 4 points to use. Now i have an overboost which i think is the most essential yellow item and a nitro which i might change with tesla shield as soon as i get one. The problem is by not utilizing the all 4 points i feel like i am underutilizing ships capability. I mean those 4 points are surely there for some purpose but by not using them i feel very irritated as i have this disease of using everything to its full potential. So i req devs to either remove those yellow points and compensate them for blue or red points or develop a new 2 point yellow weapon so that people can use those yellow points to some better use.
    Ps: i see most mk5 enfo wasting their yellow points. So i guess devs should take a look at it

2. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

I feel this way too, and I also see tons of mk5 Enforcers not fully utilizing their available yellow points...
    I'm about a month away from unlocking mk6, and will not hesitate to upgrade... but just because I'm running away from this problem doesn't mean it's not a problem for so many others...

Sh@rp shooter likes this.
  3. FDR's Think Tank

FDR's Think Tank New Member

What if unused points (not slots) offered a minor consolation stat boost.. nothing game breaking, not even full compensation (since it is still your choice to run one point items..) Like... How would ten hitpoints per unused point (for any point type) sound? Would defenders run one or even none weapons just to get more HP? Or would this only really benefit no pulse fixers and mk.5 Enforcers, until Rovio makes a deeper variety of blue, yellow, and green slot items?

But this could be a good temporary solution while Rovio figures out a way to balance economy, new potential items (which would currently upset efforts to complete upgrades), and the MK.5 Enforcers lackluster lag point.

But I am new around here.. so what do I know?

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Just upgraded to a MK6 yesterday. Running 2 OB and a stun. The only 2 slot yellow items are the TS and FL. I've seen really high level players rocking dual TS and that seems like a sweet setup but I only have an epic T2 at lvl 11 currently. Have a 3rd one, but you know how upgrading epics goes...

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This topic has been brought up many times. We have near unanimous agreement on the forums that Enforcer MK5 should move 1 yellow point to 1 blue, but the Devs seem to be ignoring it.

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    NO pls. I use Tesla Shield+Frost Launcher. Then turbo+bandage. With the last enfo buff, I find this plenty.

FDR's Think Tank and LimeOnMars like this.
  7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Guess I'm the only mk5 Enforcer that doesn't care? The mk6 gets an extra slot. If you start moving blue / yellow points then your mk6 gets weaker.

8. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

They should just add the extra blue point at mk5 then. They added extra slot points to shooters and defenders near that mk level, why not enforcer

The Otherguy and Sh@rp shooter like this.
  9. Zachiderp

Thats from mk5. The Mk6 will stay the same nonetheless. You just get to level up a big shield sooner so you don't have to worry about it later

Last edited: 20 Jan 2018
  10. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

I was using mk5 enforcer with OB and Tesla bolt, that means 2 yellow slot points not utilised, but I didn’t feel it’s not at its full potential. After all, it’s about what works best for you.

I was one of the many who suggested moving one yellow point to blue point at Mk5. But after the recent speed and hp buff, I think giving mk5 enforcers access to big shield would make them too powerful. With a level 40 rare big shield mk5 enforcers could have about 5.7k hp, coupled with a Tesla shield, it would be a nightmare to take them down. Imo mk5 enforcer is on par with, if not better than, other mk5 ships after the speed and hp buff, and I’m seeing more enforcers on the bay since.

FDR's Think Tank and EyeOfDoom like this.
  11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

How did you Come up with the Figure '5.7k+'

12. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

5E5E8858-C35F-4F23-8FCC-1D68706C257E.jpeg
    With Brock level 26

Babablacksheep likes this.
  13. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

And here I am, the only enforcer in the history of all Mk 5 and 6 enforcers to use a big torpedo! :D
    It actually works surprisingly well. I'm hitting my peak with it :cool:

FDR's Think Tank likes this.
  14. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

LoL no. Enforcer already got buffed last update and you guys still want more. If they wanted to give you a blue slot they would've given it last update when mk5 enforcers were doing really bad. Now that enforcer mk5 is doing perfectly fine and people are actually reaching nightmare with them, there's no way Devs going add more power to the boat.

fr4nk1yn and Jasper21 like this.
  15. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Giving an extra blue slot point, combined with the current speed&hp buff, is almost like giving mk5 enforcer a 1000hp buff. As much as I love playing enforcer, I’d say it’s too much of a buff.

The Otherguy and EyeOfDoom like this.
  16. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

Okay if they cant give an extra slot then they atleast should increase the ts hp cuz man that thing got broken even with a hit from blast canon or sometimes snipers too and its too easy to hit a enfo with ts on cuz they became more huge than defenders. Then you get useless for 4 sec and i think thats the reason people hit enfo as soon as they put up ts cuz now they are easy to hit and u make them useless for 4 sec too. This is the only reason people dont rock ts at lower levels cuz that thing aint useful at all with this low hp.
    Ps: i dont want to buff enfo just make adjustments so that its utilised properly

17. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Rare tesla shield could use a buff for sure.

Rivet, Zachiderp, Jasper21 and 2 others like this.
  18. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Imo Enfo is fine as it is.
    A new 2 point yellow tem is what that yellow boat need, in order to do yellow things.

[​IMG]

19. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

bcuz apart from shooter all otheres ships have 11 slots ,so why enforcer will have 12 slots like shooter

(we all know if a shooter want to win a 1 vs 1 nonshooter he should be so much good and away better than the nonshooter )

that why shooter is the only boat with 12 slots like i think,

20. Zachiderp

I didn't mean like that. I meant at mk 4 shooter and defender have 9 points in total while other ships have 8. The enforcer should get a blue point at mk 4 or 5 but it won't change what they have at mk 6. They just get the blue point sooner

Sh@rp shooter and kurdish bndo like this.