1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Play Battle Bay with Waveblower

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Waveblower, 10 Jun 2017.

1. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

Excuse me sir, I have a trademark on the nitro fixer. This video is in violation of the trademark.

2. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

I'm not a nitro fixer, I'm a selfish fixer with firepower, and this type of fixer has nothing to do with nitro.

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Anyone that uses nitro with a fixer is violating your trademark?!
    I know how you feel, I trademarked a shooter with cannons but they keep popping up everywhere.

4. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

Yes, I send all nitro fixers a cease and desist letter.

5. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Decided to challenge myself for a 1v5 by going against five Mk5 ships as a fixer.

6. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

We're up against a team that has 4 enforcers. Looks like we're gonna have to play a game called "Pop the bubbles".

7. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

Krustysock a.k.a. Dozey is one of my favorite players to fleet with. We can totally rely on each other to handle any situation.

Ultrah likes this.
  8. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

The odds may be stacked against me, but I'm not gonna go down without a fight.

Disguised likes this.
  9. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

It's been a long time since I used Tesla Bolt and Frost Blaster on my speeder at once. Let's see how supportive I can be.