1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

thoughts regarding item trading in-guild

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by k406k, 17 Jan 2018.

1. k406k

k406k Active Member

I know the has been raised before but I got to thinking about how this could work. How about if the item traded to a guildie 'degrades' over time? An example would be that the item looses a level for every X hours (minutes?) that it is in another player's posession? Plus an initial level cost for transfering that item to your guild-mate. Also you can only trade that item to a player + or - your infamy range...

Thoughts?

2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I disagree. It is already hard to level up items in general. You haven’t seen this video by Alchemist G (). He’s done this just to show how much parts and sugar needed from lvl 41 - 50.
    Watch it I would suggest you to.

Leveling up items again is a waste of time.

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I suggested, a while ago, that players might be able to ‘loan’ items through their guild.

A loaned item can be used by another guildmate (say for a guild quest), but it can’t be scrapped, evolved or upgraded.

That would allow people to try out different weapons, without necessarily damaging the economy, and it would give other players an incentive to keep and upgrade weapons that they might not personally want to use.

Spinners71 likes this.
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    It is a good idea but we need to further develop and brainstorm about this idea.

5. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Please do not degrade my weapon that I worked so hard to level! I would never loan one out then.

6. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

In general, every game that I've seen which installs some sort of economy suffers from it. Quickly, economic acumen will take the place of actual skill. Already strong guilds will become insurmountable. Nope, I'm no fan.