1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No epic item in epic container) 3900 pearls)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by EveningPrimrose, 15 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EveningPrimrose

EveningPrimrose New Member

After working hard to collect 3900 pearls, bought an epic container which supposedly GUARENTEES AN EPIC ITEM , but guess what .....I didn't get one .Well, I did receive a legendary item piece but no epic item at all.....already filled a complaint to Rovio but they did nothing.Now I am recollecting pearls but what if it happens again.Any suggestions what I should do?

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  3. EveningPrimrose

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Are you sure you didn't get it? What did you get instead? Is it in your inventory?

5. EveningPrimrose

Yeah , I am sure. I received 9 epic item pieces ,1 leg item piece,more than 10 rare items and some power cells

6. The Otherguy

Tech support
    You can't get more than 10 rare items form 10 rare chests...
    Do you have screen shots? Grim will be in touch eventually.

7. EveningPrimrose

Nope I don't hav screenshots.Yeah u r right.... I was just sayin roughly.In the 1st 9 chests,1epic cell ,1 rare cell , 1 epic item piece and 1 rare item in each

8. A Ruthless Mango

A Ruthless Mango New Member

The last chest in the epic container contains the Ledendary item piece and epic item. If you didn’t have space for all of your items you get given temporary space until you make space. The odd chance those temporary spaces vanish and your items will appear once you make space and reload the game.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  9. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I saw this happen myself once - I forget the exact circumstances but it had to do with an app crash after opening a crate. Reopened the game, item was missing and no "overflow space" to find it (think it was a rare Firebomb?) - equipped some items to free up a space, closed and relaunched, and it was there. Try reopening?

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. EveningPrimrose

There was no app crash , game lag or slot problem.I normally opened all the10 crates.

11. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I looked into this for you and found that you received an EPIC BIG SHIELD - so there are no bugs and you got what the container outlined.

I'm sure it can easily happen to miss something - especially when one is very excited :)

I am glad we could clear this up for you and happy everything went as it should.

For the future: Please simply contact Player Support if in doubt or confused about something like this - the forums are really not the place to discuss personal questions of this kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.