1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't see my friend

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Niamor117, 12 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niamor117

Niamor117 New Member

Hi.

I have a problem with the game. I can't see a friend in "chat with friend" but he see me. If he send me a message, I see the notification bit when I open the tchat, there isn't the message or my friend. So I can't invit my friend to play with me.
    I can see his profile on google play game.
    Does somebody can help me please.

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    This issue is well-known and you need to either play a battle or close and reopen the game and it should be solved:)

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Niamor117

Niamor117 New Member

Thanks for your fast answer.
    But we play to the game since 3 days. We have close and open the game a lot of times and I can't see my friend. I restart my phone too.
    If I launch a "personalised battle", I see that I have 1 friend but when I want to invit, there is nobody.

4. Niamor117

Niamor117 New Member

I solve my problem.
    He has invited me to a "personalised battle". I accept and on the menu I click on his profil and click on "add friend". Now I can he see on chat.

Ash KOT and The Grim Repair like this.
  5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Closing as solved now, but thanks for the solution, hopefully it will help others! Welcome to the bay :)

Disguised and Niamor117 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.