1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Praying Circle

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Joey who, 11 Jul 2017.

1. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

The problem is I would have taken anything else ....well apart from napalm.

2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I would take anything except long-range/standard mortar, big torp, napalm, or firebomb

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. vis1234567899

Fire bomb is good especially as u can lob over walls and burn them out slowly and the sneak in a cannon shot.

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Firebomb is a cool weapon, but it's not really good for speeder because it interferes with big shield talents, and enforcer can't use it because it's a 2 slot-point weapon. It's also a bit overused and boring.

6. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    01BEC145-6ACB-43D8-81E5-CA1EAFDFCF58.png
    *sarcasm on* O thank you allmighty RNGesus for this great gift you gave me. I will not disappoint you or -god forbit, scrap it. I will praise you forever, because you have just made me the happiest captain on the bay!

AndreiC and Ian like this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

My sugar hath overfloweth due to an over-abundance of sugar quests that won't re-roll to gold.
    Please replace sugar with gold quests that can afford me to buy parts.
    Please allow this gold to buy Blue parts.
    Please allow this gold to buy Green parts.
    Please allow Market to stock these parts in quantities sufficient for item level ups, not in the useless 60 or 100 batches.
    Is that too much to ask RNGesus?
    Less sugar, more gold.

AndreiC and A55A51N like this.
  8. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

O almighty RNGesus please have mercy on this poor speeder send some epic cannons for some help. It's been too long and I've come too far.

Screenshot_20180109-113751.png

And now it's a battle of wills between rare t4's and epic t4's. Not much of a battle really. It's more like don't shoot me first and let me take the first 2 shots. You can kill me dead later anyway.
    I'm ready to let go of the 8 legendary red pieces sitting in my inventory. I'll scrap them eventually like I did with every t1 rare or epic I ever got cos there were no dupes and I really needed to upgrade my OB and turbo.
    Did I make a mistake along my path of "Have to reach nightmare. Don't stop trying. You can do it too."
    Give me something RNGesus, a sign or a way or some epics.:(

9. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

RnG be like:

Disguised, _devill and LimeOnMars like this.
  10. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

RNGesus please give me 4 more epic blast cannon and ob.

11. AndreiC

AndreiC New Member

Hello everybody!
    This topic looks interesting!!
    If there is an RNG, thanks for the half glass received

And #envylife you’re damn right but I guess if there will be as you say it’ll be too easy..

12. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Dear RNGesus,

Still waiting for those sniper cannons. I promise to be a good battle bay player and destroy tons of boats in your name. Just please. Give me the weapon I use most.. I feel like you don't love me anymore. After everything I have done for you.

A55A51N likes this.
  13. vis1234567899

Waiting for another legendary weapon, preferably one with a lot more range than carronade

14. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I got 5 legy powercells and some legy parts last week. :mad::mad::mad:
    BUT then in the last three days I got 2 legys reds... *I can't wait for those tri-torps!* :rolleyes:

15. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I think I used all of my RNG up last night when I spent my mini-account's guild tokens.

My last two rolls were - 100 pearls, Legendary board 100 pearls, and the 25 pearl base board; which gave me 503 pearls, just enough to buy Superboosts for my guild!

16. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Dear RNG,
    Where you been? You've been kind enough to deck me out with a tier 3 epic Explosive Cannon early on, but where have you been lately? I really need that fourth to take advantage of the final perk slot :(. Anyways, best of wishes to you, I hope you return those wishes ;).
    Sincerely,
    A struggling F2P player

The Otherguy, Cpt. Dong and A55A51N like this.
  17. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Dear RNGesus,
    Thank you for the third epic BT. Finally I have something of a game changer either for my team or the unfriends. :oops:

Tbh I'm not that good with torps but I promise I'll get better. Thank you again for the help. :)

18. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Oh dear RNGesus, please grant me another epic Tesla Shield, 2 Epic Carronades and 2 Epic Blast Cannons :rolleyes:.
    U might as well bless me with 200k sugar quests, I've been overflowing to get to T5 but you're not helping much with 100k sugar quests :oops:

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Dear RNGesus. I appreciate all the great additions you have made to my inventory this year. I developed a t4 rare excannon in a WEEK. Now please grant me more sugar quests, and some tesla bolt dupes.

P.s. Thanks for giving me tesla shield dupes, and I hope you have some epic bandages ahead of me, because I wanna get that mk6 speeder setup ready!

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Ok RNGesus. Seems that u have very generous lastly but dont forget the rare turbo. I promise u that i wont troll anymore.
    Fearsometreant