1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Power cells

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by RiloKiley, 4 Jan 2018.

1. RiloKiley

RiloKiley New Member

Here's an idea... If you're going to force feed us useless items at least give us the option to sell them/scrap them like everything else.
    Power cells are the worst!! I hate having them on the guild raffle and they are ALWAYS there now after the big nerf to guild rewards and matching update. Nearly quit playing if it wasn't for my guild mates being themselves (aka awesome).

Let us sell power cells or at least take them off the raffle, please! Kthxbye

benguin8 likes this.
  2. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Yes, I can feel you.
    Powercells are useless items forced on us to control our upgrades, after guild reward nerf I only get powercells as rewards for my contribution which is super annoying.

3. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Many other members including myself requested for a way to take away the common and uncommon power cells and somehow rovio managed to give us more from guild raffle. Now I am scared to ask for anything regarding power cells.:p

TheFixer27, benguin8 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

DEFINITELY remove common and uncommon power cells. They are absolutely worthless. As rough of a time as I've had over the past so many months being short on rare power cells I always had an over abundance of common and uncommons. It's just a way for Rovio to stick it to free play users, as PTP players get epics. Based on my experience I do not want to be in that position with epic power cells, so I'd still keep rare/epic on the raffle board. Who cares about legendary cells, I'll never see 2 of the same legendary items.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    How did you somehow ran out of powercells? :confused:

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member