1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.1 "Fleet up!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 20 Apr 2017.

1. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

@P0rthos

i actually tried doing that (leveling uncommons/commons for higher probability rare/epic cores) but i quickly ran out of common and uncommon parts and that was with the previous patch. with the current adjustments done to the scrapping of commons and uncommons, the evolving of items for scrapping later is not really such a viable option now since i will quickly run out of common/uncommon parts since i'm also upgrading some of my current epics...

2. Felipe Paes

Felipe Paes New Member

This update was just amazing! I loved all the improvements! Just one thing (and I've already read that you guys are working on more options in the future), I'm from Brasil and I'd love to have a portuguese channel soon. Thanks!

3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Glad you like the new update! And yes, more languages is something that's being worked on :)

Have fun on the Bay!
    -Bennunator

4. HellPad

HellPad New Member

Hi ,
    Great update!! Just one question: during a battle if you are a VIP, after being killed you quit the match you will still receive the VIP bonus (the one we got watching ads) even without waiting the end of the match? Thank you

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yep!

6. HellPad

HellPad New Member

Thank you!

7. Emilia

Emilia Member

@Dr.pie I love the new map. Typically I am a shooter and so far I have only lost twice on like 15-20 occasions of visiting that map. I know what you will say that I use mortars but actually I dont and I like the map because if you use the map wisely you can have cover from mortars and there is plenty of areas to use to snipe and sail around running from speeders and the like. Hell I even beat Christmas combined with his fleet mate (I cant remember which one) on that map rare occasion for me.

Just use the map to your advantage, if you dont use mortars stick to the undercover parts of which there is quite a few in the map unlike others

8. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Maybe doubling shop size could help with getting parts and scrap. Also increasing the amount of parts coming through like 2 guaranteed because I have only had one rare part come through the shop since the update before I had two epic parts back to back.
    Switching premium boxes to stars would help it is just a rare box changed skin and name with different type of money required adding in different types of boxes.
    Another idea before I add this in is a merchant that comes through every week and you could pay for him to show you his wares (gold or sugar NOT pearls) this will include crate pieces rare or better perks item parts power cells and most importantly FULL ITEMS as well as full epic or lower crates)
    1. Epic box 150 stars gives a guaranteed epic
    2. Legendary box comes in special shop for 150 stars two pieces from merchant
    3. Different types of item boxes like red item box gives you only red items
    4. Crew boxes (yes I stole somebody's idea) and essentially they give you items from that crew member
    5. Epic crates can be bought in pieces like legendary for 150 each and 3 of them in the bought from merchant
    6. Increase star max from 50 to 200
    These are all just random ideas that can be "thrown" around and changed JUST DON'T EXCLUSIVELY USE PEARLS AS CURRENCY FOR THESE THINGS.

9. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

I would like to see what i'm getting as items seem to be all the same & times wasting as i'm levelling up but weapons seem too stagnant & so many to upgrade. These games are meant to be fun but in reality it's an empty feeling of hope waiting for 10 matching parts & costing that much gold, when combining them & giving you an item that you don't want & can't sell it for gold.

10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Does global chat segregation by nation or by language?

11. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Can we please add some extra commands like this in the message / task menu, it would help formations & support in battle.
    1494824954201.png

Méndigo and Nicawarrior like this.
  12. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Yes, it places players to chats according the origin of their connection. o_O
    For example I play in Finland and therefore it places me to Finnish chat but I can change it if I want from top of the chat window. Anyway if I go to other country it might place me to that country's chat (I think).
    I hope this helps :cool:

13. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

HELLRAZOR likes this.
  14. DERICO

DERICO New Member

Computer Science Student
    Add "Kill the fixer first!"

Noob, noob everywhere.

Oldmandragon likes this.
  15. Lawmaker zero

Lawmaker zero New Member

Add cover me

16. Lawmaker zero

Lawmaker zero New Member

17. Jonathan Lin

Jonathan Lin New Member

Adding the command FALL BACK!! would make me so happy.

alin100, TheRedSpeeder and Muzzo404 like this.
  18. fatpottato9

fatpottato9 New Member

I agree, team mates just zoom ahead, spreading out and picked off one by one

19. Alex lorincz

Alex lorincz New Member

20. Alex lorincz

Alex lorincz New Member