1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

why should everyone on a losing team be penalized ? the top players should get something ....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rock3r, 22 Dec 2017.

1. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

That's really odd that you say that. For the last few days I've been having a ton of fun playing BattleBay because I could play to win and I seem to be capping out at some reasonable infamy for my gear & skill. And yes... there's been some odd matches.

Last night the unfriends had two speeders on their team and I swear those two were like a pack of piranhas. They formed up their own mini-team of terror and tore us up with stunning efficiency. I watched the replay twice because it was so awesome. Yup, I love seeing skill in action no matter who's team it's on.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You should watch the game when me and Mr. Spy go all out. The dude knows how to "encircle" enemies very well. Here, see this(though I keep getting my kills stolen):

And back in my early days:

Snapshot likes this.
  3. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Actually I had that same idea before and posted it here too 4-5 months before, but nobody gave this much attention. :(

Kitterini likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Kit was being sarcastic. We all saw it back then lol.

benguin8 and ThatOnion like this.