1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Developer help

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cunning Stunt, 28 Dec 2017.

1. Cunning Stunt

Cunning Stunt New Member

how can I interact with a developer?

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Here :) either wait for them to see your thread or call them out/tag their forum username to hurry up

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Nah, just start a convo with Grim. Much more efficient.

But in the mean time, is there anything I can help you with? :)

Ultrah and Rinse & Repeat like this.
  4. Cunning Stunt

Cunning Stunt New Member

Dunno how to navigate around here. Anybody else getting SCReWED by the bonus raffle system?
    8 consecutive rivalries without a legendary weapon piece on my bonus raffle. I’ve been ending each rivalry with 199k tokens then overlap my guild winnings in order to spin to win some legendary weapon pieces to no avail. Seriously FRUSTRATED. Lemme save tokens to infinity or something I’ve wasted so many spins on boards that had little or nothing I wanted. Why not lemme hold on to them till they’re worth it for me to spin? Or just balance the bonus board selection? I have guild mates who’ve had 2 legendary weapon pieces on one bonus board and I’m not even getting one for 8 STRAIGHT weeks. WTF Rovio?

5. TheFixer27

A boat
    It's RNG and luck;)
    But yeah I understand the frustration when there's only 1useless powercell slot but chances you'll land on it is 12/12 or you get leggy powercell from bonus spin :mad:

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

Adding to this - the OP mainly gets green pieces - doesn’t play fixer at all. At least make it something that someone can use.

7. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

I feel the pain of the op. Not getting a good board but a equally painful scenario is getting a board of something you want but you keep on landing on those damn uncommon powercells, uncommon parts, who needs them and just when you think you are gonna get lucky in bonus round, then you get freaking legendary power cells and parts. The bonus round is something I dread nowadays coz its always a certainty that I will land on those legendary ..... Power cells or the parts .. Not them pieces. The only solution would be for the system to identify the ones without legendary and replace the legendary ones with epics, like the system used when in low level you don't get premium chests if you complete the 12th and 18th quest. Least the epics would be something useful.... #rantover

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Cunning Stunt

Cunning Stunt New Member

I understand the odds of landing on the piece or perk I want aren’t good which isn’t why I save my tokens...more token=more spins=better odds. Saving tons only to not even have a chance is really making me bitter!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I agree that parts and cells on the raffle sounds like an offense to any player - and indeed is. Tons of hard work to gather tokens shouldn’t return with trivial stuff. Feels like you have a hard job and earn almost nothing for it. Something you could get buying in the store or scraping stuff. Rovio should rethink this.

But, in the other hand, I don’t think legendary pieces should be easy to have. Not even buying perls and opening 10 epic containers. I would like to see BB the old style, were legendaries were legends. I can see tons of players with T3 legendary stuff.. even T5, which I think it is an absurd.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

on the contrary i love my board. 3 green pieces just keeps changing from rare to epic <3
    it's like 1 in four spins :D:p

11. TheFixer27

A boat
    There's only 1powercell slot in a raffle, normal or bonus,,but my chance of landing on it? 12/12

Jennyfur3810 and The Otherguy like this.