1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why No Stars ?

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by HELLRAZOR, 22 Dec 2017.

1. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

Five wins is barely 120 infamy. What are you talking about? In most cases it more like 10 or more... and with one step forward, three steps back matchmaking, it takes a damned long time to go ten, fifteen games up.

HELLRAZOR likes this.
  2. GoreSnorkle

Also, there used to be way more draws because it used to be that you had to destroy the whole team to get a win.

In other words, it used to be possible to single handedly stave off a loss and save your infamy. Gee, wonder why they changed it.

“People complained about speeders running away”

Yet how many complaints about this subject? A metric ton?

HELLRAZOR likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I can carry an entire team if ONE person listens to my orders well. I'm good that way. If you report a 0 star win as soon as it happens, I can get you out of that zone in half an hour. EZ. But if you don't think much of it and continue to lose matches, the job becomes too tough. As I said, they need to do something about it, "weekend madness" is just too OP in killing careers.

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It triggers when you hit 800 less from your highest total. So approx 34 straight losses without a single win, as the win ratio is very close to 50%, its either deliberately done on purpose or you are very very unlucky

5. GoreSnorkle

I was referring to the mechanic that separates two people with losing streaks so one of them is “guaranteed a win”

And I am wondering if they do the same for winning streaks... I know people in nightmare who only recently (or are still waiting to) hit their ten game streak. I think my personal best is 13... but that was way way pre rollback.

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

There is no mechanic, that's what @Miika was explaining.
    Lots of people will be on losing streaks and winning streaks and it is inevitable they will be pitted against each other and the streak will be broken as one will win in 99% of cases

7. GoreSnorkle

Yes I understand that. My question remains unanswered

8. GoreSnorkle

To clarify... I’m speaking of the practice of separating two losers so at least one of them wins. What is considered a streak, how many losses before it kicks in. And if they separate losers, it stands to reason they will attempt to do the same to a winning streak...

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Well i had 5 on my list just last week so it can happen & does but that's really not the issue here.

10. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

I only noticed after the update but if your score / infamy is based on 4 other members in your team & if your team is constantly losing then it's not fair. Plus it seems to me that mostly paying players get matched up against non paying players, that's why the continuous losses of infamy, then smaller rewards with no stars as punishment.

11. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

That is because most players dont pay money

12. ray_bk

ray_bk New Member

It is really ridiculous to gain no star and much much less gold and sugar when I perform better than teammates.
    It is not one vs one battle. It is five vs five battle!! Even if I am powerful, 4 other teammates can be rubbish enough and I can lose a battle.
    I keep winning 1 or 2 battle but losing 1 or 2 battle even when I do my best to win. How can I increase infamy when I lose again and again? This is deadloop!!
    I am frustrated with this game, really disgusting! I will stop paying anymore money on this game! Poor game design!!!

Nooobser and ForgetIt like this.
  13. LuxuryLiner

LuxuryLiner Member

....and they call this fair matchmaking...I only win if my team carrys me unless I'm under 400 infamy. otherwise I'm fighting Mk4 and 5s and 6s with evo 2-5 epics and rares

Attached Files: