1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you wish the game told you..

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jennyfur3810, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I know, but defenders are the easiest as they have the lowest speed and biggest size.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Another fun fact. Fixers have close to the same turn rate as speeder when under OB, so you can "bodyshield" one without worrying about speeders from the enemy team. They trying to run, you using it against them, too much fun.

Lightning sword likes this.
  3. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    For real?

4. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

The extra height gained when manually aiming a mortar is pretty useful for spotting torpedoes

TTrain and Lightning sword like this.
  5. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

I always bring a mortar for this very reason. Up periscope!

6. GoreSnorkle

Also... if there is nothing you want in the legendary raffle, SAVE YOUR TOKENS FOR NEXT SEASON

The guild raffle seems to have very little of actual use... so if you don’t see anything good just wait. I currently have 50k tokens and I’m one spin away from the legendary raffle... I own EIGHTEEN leg parts, but not a single leg weapon.. I wish I had never wasted tokens spinning for a legendary green item.

And don’t use under powered weapons chasing guild quests unless you enjoy getting no battle rewards for the next month

*JAWS* likes this.
  7. GoreSnorkle

When not shooting I always have mortar on just for visibility

Taevion0 likes this.
  8. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Agreed. Even the grenade will give you far better vis than any cannon.

Taevion0 likes this.
  9. Skaird

Skaird New Member

Hi! New here, what is ship's defence vs hp?

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

HP is the "life points" of the ship - reduce them to zero, and you're sunk.
    Defense points reduce the damage of each hit - if you have 50 Defense, a cannon hit that would normally do 500 damage will instead do (500-50)=450 damage.
    Note: Defense points do not protect against or reduce burning damage (Flare Gun, Firebomb, Napalm)

11. Cr01X

Cr01X New Member

hi all,

anybody know, how long it takes for mine to auto explode?

12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Believe it is 1 minute. Don't be too close to one when it does because you will feel it.

*JAWS* likes this.
  13. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Anybody know how big the blast radius is when it does? And how to eye-measure it?

14. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    2 things to add to this. Don't assume you'll never use an item unless you've both tried the item yourself thoroughly AND seen it in use in high level play. It's important to have experience with it before casting it aside, and it's also important to see how useful it can be in the long run.

Taevion0 and craz¥burd like this.
  15. PastelPiku

Security
    Actually, I think it's a minute and a half. Honestly, just stay away from them in general lol

16. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    I don't anyone knows this or not....
    stun and tesla shield cancel each other...I think......and tesla shield cant block splash damage of any mortar but even if fire bombs shell directly hit tesla shield.....it doesn't do any damage......

17. PastelPiku

Security
    Blocks "airborne projectiles".
    So anything other than mines, splashes, and torpedoes (and frost blaster apparently).

18. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Your favorite and only reliable weapon is going to be nerfed. It will completely ruin the experience of playing the only ship you have leveled. And you will sink in infamy for weeks until you can level up a suitable replacement. Oh and as further punishment, you won't be rewarded in battles due to infamy loss.

19. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

Heard they nerf things without early warning so If u happened to spend cash to buy items and they nerfed it soon after... some players say ur just screwed.

I feel the is game greedy/stingy as well:
    There was an update in Dec 20th and they added a new "Offers" menu that sells items at high pearl price. For some reason they decided it was ok to make that specific menu have "buy" buttons that instantly purchases if u tap it but most of the game has menus have a 2nd confirmation button with purchase details. Needless to say i accidently tapped the button but expected a 2nd confirmation... but nope... instant 750 pears gone
    Screenshot_20171220-065439.png

20. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Lol, congrats to your 3 uncommon power cells! :D But yes, it would be better for there to be a confirmation button.

Wait I just realised something. Is the offer 750 pearls for 500 pearls and 3 uncommon power cells? Because if it is then:
    No of pearls left = 750-500=250
    Cost of 1 power cell = 250÷3=83.333...
    Each power cell costs approx 83.3 pearls! Or am I wrong? o_O