1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best thing to buy with pearls?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ry5, 15 May 2017.

1. Ry5

Ry5 New Member

I tend to save up the premium currency in games, what's the best thing you can spend pearls on though? I assume it's the epic create, but wanted to ask

2. toco349

toco349 New Member

If you have patience the 3900 Epic crate is definitely worth it.

Ultrah likes this.
  3. NKoder

NKoder New Member

I have been dropping almost all my pears on inventory space, and hurrying crew training. Everyone has different preferences, but I find that the starting inventory space is pretty limiting for an item hoarder like me, and the starting gold/sugar cap isn't as high as I'd like it to be. I have yet to try out the 3900 crate. Statistically, it seems like a great value for the pearls, though.

4. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

I personally prioritize inventory space as running out just feels terrible. After that its up to you but I know a lot of people try to save for the big crate. I've been saving my pearls for the time when I really need them. You never know when an update might come that would be great to spend pearls on.

5. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

I too bought up to 35 incentory slots. Now im saving for the big box since everyone my level has epics except for me :'(

6. Lokesh khanna

Lokesh khanna New Member

Can pearls be subsituted for power cells when evolving

7. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I believe so. You should have a prompt of "missing resources, do you want to buy?" but I've never been in the scenario myself where I'm short of power cells to test.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You cannot buy power cells. It's all up to the RNG, which means time. Lots of time.

I dunno, I got the minimum it guaranteed, didn't get anything useful and scrapped it all, so keep that in mind. YMMV.