1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by dsbn, 25 May 2017.

1. Shirei Shizo

Shirei Shizo New Member

I think this really has something to do with my ISP (PLDT). I can't even ping or traceroute any domain. Too bad. PLDT has a very bad customer service. :mad:

2. Lolipaps

Lolipaps New Member

Let us report together

Attached Files:

3. KaOsKillian

KaOsKillian New Member

I actually received the same pop-up a couple of times. It doesn't happen every time but I have seen it this morning twice already. However the issue is most likely linked to cell provider/ISP as you stated. Which is also why a lot of Verizon players are probably having the same issues.

Last edited: 25 May 2017
  4. Shirei Shizo

Shirei Shizo New Member

Will do.

5. Shirei Shizo

Shirei Shizo New Member

Finally, the game is working now. It is indeed an ISP issue.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  6. xandersgal11

xandersgal11 New Member

Mine is still booting me out before it even fully loads. We have Tmobile, both my husband and son are able to play the game with no problems. 2 days now and it's driving me crazy. I've reset network settings and uninstalled multiple times.

7. -=Reaper=-

-=Reaper=- New Member

Mobile connection: works fine
    WiFi anywhere but home: works fine
    WiFi at home: I get this UDP error

Rovio: it's not on our end
    ISP: it's not on our end

Leads me to believe it's my ISP.

Attached Files:

8. -=Reaper=-

-=Reaper=- New Member

Did they happen to mention what the issue was?

9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Might be. It is also possible that your WiFi router was a builtin firewall with is setup to block UDP traffic, or has somehow faulty NAT causing UDP to not work.

10. Jadovic

Jadovic New Member

I have the solution here, please try to run the game for one more time, if it is still not working, please inform me and I am gonna solve the matter for you guys.

11. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

How?

12. joviermark

joviermark New Member

One of the first things to try when your connection doesn’t seem to be working properly is the ping command. Open a Command Prompt window from your Start menu and run a command like ping google.com or ping yahoo.com.

Make sure that the cables that connect the computer to the Internet or your home network are secured firmly. Additionally, make sure that the network devices that your computer uses are turned on and working correctly.

If you are experiencing problems with a variety of websites, they may be caused by your modem or router. The modem is the device that communicates with your Internet service provider, while the router shares the connection among all the computers and other networked devices in your household. In some cases, the modem and router may be the same device.

Do an antivirus scan on the computer and try installing a different browser and accessing that website in the other browser. There are lots of other software problems that could be the cause, including a misconfigured firewall.

If all else fails, contact your Internet provider to verify whether they are experiencing an outage. Some providers also give advice on troubleshooting problems connecting to their network .

The Grim Repair likes this.
  13. noel david famisaran

noel david famisaran New Member

i borrow my sister phone and install the game there is no problem at all im using the same wifi i used to im still trying to install it im my other phone i hope its okay now