1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by dsbn, 25 May 2017.

1. dsbn

dsbn New Member

So I was able to play the game last night normally, without any problems. Now, this morning when I open the game, it gives me a message saying "Your internet service provider does not support high networking performance (UDP)". I tried restarting the wifi, my tab, my tab's wifi, even redownloading the game, clearing the cahe's but nothing works. It's been 6 hours already and still I can't open the game past the loading screen. All my other online game work fine, and this is the only one with this particular hiccup. Any way to fix this?

xandersgal11 likes this.
  2. Shirei Shizo

Shirei Shizo New Member

I also have this issue. I tried everything from reinstalling the app to rebooting the phone,nothing works.

3. Zuko Elite

Zuko Elite New Member

Well I am having hanging issues.It used to be stuck in more than few games but today I could not play even a single game.Whenever I start a battle it stucks and get exit.

4. xandersgal11

xandersgal11 New Member

Same issue. Running on iOS 10.3.2 Game crashes when loading. Tried deleting and reinstalling app, hasn't worked. Just bought another VIP month, sucks can't play game! Is there anyone who found a solution?

5. KaOsKillian

KaOsKillian New Member

I'm having the same problem this morning. It will load in, start a game and kick me out, and then reconnect me at the end as I'm getting killed. No fun.

6. dsbn

dsbn New Member

I submitted a request to Rovio and they told me there was no fix for it at the moment. It could be the internet connection according to them, and that we should try another network and reinstall the game and see if it works. Well, I did those and still got the same issue. I even did a factory reset and still the same thing happens.

7. angelo0307

angelo0307 New Member

I've also been having the same result all day

8. dsbn

dsbn New Member

Devs or admin take notice on this issue. It can't possibly be the internet as we are all from different places and having the same issues.

9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Actually all of you who are now reporting this issue now are using the same ISP, which points that the issue most likely is there. Have you tried using a different internet connection?

10. dsbn

dsbn New Member

Really? :eek: I honestly did not know that. Lol. But it was working just fine yesterday. Why would this issue suddenly happen?

11. KaOsKillian

KaOsKillian New Member

Yeah, I callrd up Verizon too because it seems the issued may be coming from there as well. Had me reset my network connection s and stuff and it's still happening. But Verizon also said there was no outage either.

12. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The issue you are experiencing different than the original poster has. This thread is about receiving popup saying: "Your internet service provider does not support high networking performance (UDP)". All the player who now reported starting to get that popup are using the same ISP.

13. Lolipaps

Lolipaps New Member

I have this problem too and im from ph and i think we dont have the same ISP. My data connection is very fast and it was working awesome yesterday T.T i hope devs will fix this cause this is not the isp's fault :<

14. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes, you are using the same ISP as the other reporters in this thread also. I suggest that you contact your ISP about the issue.

15. Lolipaps

Lolipaps New Member

We are
    We are from different places. How come we have the same ISP?

16. Miika

Miika Game Lead

How would you know where the other reporters are from? Everybody reporting this issue currently are from Philippines using the same ISP, so it is very likely that the issue is there.

17. Lolipaps

Lolipaps New Member

Okay im just gonna uninstall this

18. Lolipaps

Lolipaps New Member

19. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Uninstalling does not help anything if your ISP is having some issues. Please contact their support and tell them that you and many other of their users can not play a game anymore which uses a UDP connection, and that when the issue started. They should be able to work out the issue.

dsbn likes this.
  20. dsbn

dsbn New Member

Will try that :) Thanks Mika!