1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder Build Help!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Aswin, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Your setup looks great... but I would use the sniper for now... I see you have crit perks on your excannon I think they would do you more justice on the sniper cannon...
    you can use your excannons in late game when you have the crew training and fire or damage perks

Last edited: 17 Dec 2017
  2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

explosive cannons actually have less damage than blast cannons until tier 4 so use blast first

TheAntiSnipe and ViscountSniffit like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Until high Bhurt as well*. Excannon talents BEGIN after you reach t4 levels.

4. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Sniper deals low damage, and explosive and blast do more damage than the Sniper , And we can't always relay on crits ;) . I used to use Sniper up to lvl23 and it was my absolute favorite wepon. But for now maximum damage per hit is my goal for now :D

5. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

It may takes a while , How long did you take to real lvl 30 from lvl 25 , just curious :D

6. TheAntiSnipe

xD I'm not there yet. Training Burnice for now. Swift after that, THEN Bhurt. I rushed to the t4 level, then I stopped.

7. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I mean Captain level not Bhurt , I'm only 15 at Bhurt . Then how long to take from Bhurt 15 to 20 ;)

8. TheAntiSnipe

Well, quite some time. I don't look at that stuff much. I don't even keep my crew training continuously, or have a countdown timer for free chests, OR receive notifications from the game.
    But from Bhurt 15 to 20, I'd say, a week? Materials and everything considered.

9. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

For now I can train him, but I don't have storage capacity of Sugar for him . That's really discussing , I have to reach to Captain level 26 or 27 to get the Sugar for him :D

10. TheAntiSnipe

Take your time, then! It's all baby steps if you can't pearl it. I managed to do just that. Pearled for about 1.3k pearls before guild rewards were nerfed:D but you're gonna have to wait if you can't splurge. xD.

11. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I can't spend pearls for Training, I'm saving it for Chests , I would like to wait to get the Epic Chest but I don't have patience so just buy the Premium chest Which coast 400 pearls . I can't even image spending pearls on Training!. Now I think I have to wait , train other crew member to upgrade Captain level then upgrade Bhurt . Yeah your baby steps

12. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

if you have good sniper perks+ sniper crit crew talents+ a bit of luck you will crit more than you don’t with sniper

13. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I May have to think about that, but as we look most of the Speeders tend to use blast Canons over Sniper , And by saying we are actually not a snipers ;)

14. learner008

learner008 New Member

As a speeder fighter, i use only cannons, Blast cannon and Explosive cannon are my favourite, but now i use 2 blast cannon (one epic T3 or L29, the second Rare T4 or L33), sometimes i play also with Carronade (rare T3 or L30,i use it most of the time for the guild quest ...) ... i stopped with the explosive cannon because i am not getting new items to upgrade it ... maybe you might be good with torpedos ...
    i think it's a good advice to see which weapon or item is good for you and then try to upgrade it ...
    i have a mk5 which i got three days ago ...
    my full set up in the screenshot

Attached Files:

Aswin likes this.
  15. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

That's a great setup, Now I use Blast and Explosive Canon :) Maybe in future may switch anyone to flare gun :)

16. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

i have not got there yet

17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Looking back through the BB journey topic. I posted as L26 on the 19th of October, and then again as L30 on the 15th of November. So I’d say ‘at least’ 3-4 weeks.

Getting Bhurt upto L21 is hard. I really had to save and overflow my sugar to do it. That was well over a month ago, and I still haven’t managed to save up enough sugar for L22.

Aswin likes this.
  18. learner008

learner008 New Member

If you want to get sugar quickly, always watch those ads after each battle, i am always full with sugar because of that and since the training take one day or maybe two, you will get enough to get the sugar you need ... i just fight with gold ...

19. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’ve got VIP so I get the bonus without watching adds. But you still need to play an awful lot to get a million sugar, and that’s if you don’t upgrade anything. My Epic ExC is over 100k sugar per level.

20. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Thanks for the info , Can you suggest me the Captions I have to train .