1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

IN-GAME IDEA Trading System for Materials

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Winkleberry5, 24 May 2017.

1. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

I know you pearl users out there will want to read this. It has come to my attention that I have an excessive amount of rare materials that I will probably never get the chance to use up, so maybe there could be a trading system to trade materials for other materials for example 1 epic for 5 rare. Let me know what you guys think.

-WinkleBerry5

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You still need those.

3. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

I need 100,000 rare materials? I don't even level up rares.

4. Whoops

Whoops Member

If you plan on leveling up your epic items you sure do. You are going to need a lot of rares.

5. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

what they said...just hold onto them. I mean, obviously you can't throw them away but you'll understand if you plan on getting anything up past t2...