1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievements not working?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Principal Moo, 22 May 2017.

1. Principal Moo

Principal Moo New Member

Hello,
    I have accomplished the Heroic feat "Death from Beyond" twice now (I shoot a mortar, get killed, mortar strikes and kills the other player), but I have not received credit for this.
    Is this a known bug?
    Thanks.

2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi,

We tested it with a mortar and it worked just fine for us. Did it happen recently? There might've been some problems earlier but those should already be fixed.

-Bennunator

3. Principal Moo

Principal Moo New Member

Thanks for looking into this. I'm glad an admin took the time to address my problem.
    The problem occurred yesterday just prior to me creating this thread.

4. Keedster

Keedster New Member

I just completed the dominating! heroic quest and didn't receive the bonus. I have 641 infamy at this time and just destroyed 5 ships on one game

5. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hey,
    The achievement is obtained by destroying 5 ships that all have over 500 infamy.

-Bennunator

6. Keedster

Keedster New Member

That should be better defined.