1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Exclamation on power cell and parts

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by VantaBlack, 1 Dec 2017.

1. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

I don't find much in this game more frustrating than seeing a 'Spectacular!' along with something yellow only to find it's legendary parts or power cells. I would really like the exclamation comment to be removed if it's power cells or parts because I don't care about them and they waste my excitement sometimes

Joey who, Kitterini and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I bet right now, they are working on a fix to these power cells right now and make them useful again. I feel like they have to change now. Just be patient. I too find it frustrating that you get legendary power cells from "SPECTACULAR". But it will change soon.

Ok

Nikkie!, The Otherguy and Disguised like this.