1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder Build Help!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Aswin, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Hey Battle bay,
    I'm now rocking a MK4 Speeder
    I'm still in a confusion about my speeder load out.
    I'm wondering if I should swap my Sniper with Blast Canon.?
    And what about carronade or Flair gun.?
    Just check out my items and advice me for my load out.

Attached Files:

learner008 and heleeoS like this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

That seems in order to me. But your bandage will not provide enough resilience to hang around till battle lasts.
    I would suggest to build shield as soon as possible.
    The trade off between stun and nitro largely depends on user I used to use blaster instead of nitro because mk4 seems pretty fast with just a good ob and turbo.
    Everything else is fine with your build keep it. I use the same reached to 3180.

Aswin likes this.
  3. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Does Sniper works? Or should I use blast or flair gun? I have seen lots of Speeders rocking blast Canon and flair gun paired with Explosive Canon.
    I was planning for the long run, so still sniper is better? Or Blast or flair? Now I only have sniper as t3 so I just use it.
    Any other suggestions are also welcomed .

4. Shadow Moon!

In my opinion blast flare works best on mk6 because you can rock a tesla shield. Sniper works fine gives you range and EC for duelling. Your setup is fine.

Last edited: 1 Dec 2017
    Aswin likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Bandage on a mk4 is okay, since mk4s are on the fringes of the map running interference. Bandage on the mk4, paired with a wicked flare+blast/flare+EC, can carry a good speeder up to 2.1k infamy.
    The sniper cannon is good enough, but there's a question I want to ask you. Are you support or duellist?

Aswin likes this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

I do duelling with that setup you know it. But fire blast combo has a glaring loopehole nor protection when you rush in for the devastating blow.

7. TheAntiSnipe

I agree, we both know that xD. I believe that duellists need a lot of predictability to fight enemies. Let me tell you this, Shadow. In the early-late 1000s, players are idiots. The finishing blow is really very easy. The poor shooter panics, pressing all the weapon switch buttons as you laugh, firing your finishing blow. Lol.
    Edit: In the 2100s, shooters are damn cool. Shooting exactly when they see an opening, scary. It's hard to execute my kills.

Aswin likes this.
  8. Shadow Moon!

They are even scarring at 3k level I found that when I was trying out fire EC. If I get opening and try to sneak in the splash damage that goes around is humongous. Torpedoes Explosives Blasts they have it all. You need TS period without TS that combo fails miserably. Personal Experience I maybe wrong or bad at that combo.

Aswin likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Ya, this is what I meant about good shooters. Resourceful, cunning, dead accurate, fast shootin', hell on wheels.

Aswin likes this.
  10. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Build up that EC and flare gun, it is insanely good at high levels. And it will build up your speeder skills the most. Ive seen you in a few battles, your a nice support guy. Keep it up. Scrap the uncommon shields, unless you play defender which it doesn’t look like it. Uncommon items are terrible

11. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Also, choose sniper or blast, you can’t have both. Look at the bhurt training tree

12. The Afenogaster

The Afenogaster Well-Known Member

Bbay player / free time artist.
    Yes I agree, but flare is insanely powerful when there are various speeders going for the same guy because of the boost in damage !

13. The Afenogaster

The Afenogaster Well-Known Member

Bbay player / free time artist.
    Explosive cannon and flare is one of the most deadly builds, but remember you have to specialize on one cannon, if it's blast or explosive or sniper but if you use both of them none are gonna get the full damage or crit damage or burning targets benefit.
    I use blast cannon + flare and I love it but it's not as powerful as explosive at high levels, try to get the explosive done if you play speeder and non enforcer because I can't fit an explosive cannon on my mk5 enfo so I have dual blast and flare and if I want to use explosive cannon I have to retrain bhurt to the talents for it that's why I don't use explo, the other reason is because I find it not good looking :D

14. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

I want to use one red weapon that takes two red slots,but I don`t want to use two cannons.

15. TheAntiSnipe

Speeder? Mk4?

16. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Thanks guys , Recently I have changed my setup,
    This is my current setup, Explosive Canon, Blast Canon .
    Do I have to replace any to Flair gun on the road?

Attached Files:

Disguised likes this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

Don't replace explosive with flare, replace blast with flare. I don't have excannons, so I use blast.

18. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Is it necessary? I have a lvl 30 Blast Canon,
    Do I have to replace that?

19. TheAntiSnipe

Afterwards, you do. Blast cannons can only get you so far as F2P. Excannons become monsters at lategame. But your blast cannon is good enough for now.

Aswin likes this.
  20. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Unfortunately I Scraped 2 Rare Flair guns :(

vis1234567899 likes this.