1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you wish the game told you..

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jennyfur3810, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

There are certain things that you learn as you get more into the game, that you wish you had been aware. I would like to use this platform to inform people of these things. Share yours!

The biggest thing that I wish other people knew was that if you are wearing a tesla shield and are centered in the middle of a mortar it will deflect and no one in your team in that space can be hit with it. Also, you can protect other people with your shield. If someone on your team is one shot away from dying you can put your shield up with them inside and they will not receive damage.

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Also that you can pop inside the tesla shield to hit that pesky speeder/enfo. Sneaky;)

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

And fixers, you can repair pulse through obstacles/walls, no need to go around and waste time

4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Best way to deal with p2p

• Percy • and Jennyfur3810 like this.
  5. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

Don't buy rare pieces from the shop -> just buy and scrap ten commons

Raunak, Oberto, 00starlord00 and 10 others like this.
  6. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

If you’re going to be partial p2p focus on weapons and only use pearls to hurry trainings when you have enough sugar for the next training. Ship mk is the least important part of your game.

7. Earel

Earel Active Member

After every moves(shoot/use yellow items or green) u got 1-2 sec global cooldown , use this time >> pls look at the map and realize where u are in the battle and what you next move will be.

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

For real? I always buy the rare pieces :(

Just tested and it actually worked, 10th common gave me the rare piece lol.

Tested again, and 9th gave me a rare piece.

Just to add this costs 50k per piece, and you will also get other parts along the way so its a no brainer!

Last edited: 1 Dec 2017
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

To add onto this: Ship MK is now even less important due to matchmaking being somewhat based on your ship mk. So only upgrade in mk if you absolutely have the items to fill those spots. Don't just do it for the hell of it.

10. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

I wish I had learned early on. Do not try and level up all ships equally. Specialize in one or two ships, and focus on mastering them.

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I just wish they had notification for me when i scrapped those epics--"Dont scrap epics you idiot"

12. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Unsurprisingly, someone's done the math on this:

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads...-results-now-up-to-1100-items-scrapped.11999/

Sounds like you've had a run of good luck, as the average over 1100 items scrapped was that it cost just under 62,000 gold per rare piece - the same as the going shop rate. But there's no limit on how many commons you can buy and scrap; and you can also end up with an Epic or even Legendary item piece as a result.

For me, I'm no longer in need of Rare Red or Blue pieces, so it's a sub-optimal solution financially for me; if the Uncommons had the same chance to generate Epic pieces, that might be more interesting (but a lot more expensive!)

13. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

It really depends on luck! :p
    I've done the same as him (100 common items scrapping) but got way less than what he got, NO LEGENDARY PIECE! :(

• Percy • and Jennyfur3810 like this.
  14. Taevion0

Taevion0 Member

To add perks to ur item > click the weapon/item > click the odd looking green + that looks like a heal button > select perk (must hav acceptable perk in ur inventory)

15. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Don’t scrap any rare or epic weapon ( apart from those you know you’ll never use, for me, caronade) You never know when you’ll want it (and/or a dupe of it) something I painfully learned once I decided to level or change weapons....:eek:

• Percy • likes this.
  16. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

O.K.
    The thing you said served the purpose great when tesla shield didnt stun you on break.Now people use it selfishly(No blame there) to protect thier boat.

• Percy • likes this.
  17. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

one of those walls on destruct 9 is glitched and dosen't stop torps.

18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

A lot of them. You can also fire tesla bolts from inside some walls.

19. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

hm.

• Percy • likes this.
  20. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

Really,that will help

• Percy • likes this.