1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerf sniper!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zusay, 25 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I was a master sniper who quit the job. Basically, ya, easily. Anyone can and will fire the sniper cannon about 20 times in a fight. What infamy are you at?

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Especially when you consider that they are only 1 slot, so a lot of people run two of them side by side.

3. ScreechingHotDog

ScreechingHotDog New Member

2300. Dude I played with you lol. I m Tr-8r.
    And for the record, using it 20 times in a game, is kinda far fetched imo. You can boost bcs with 15 %more damage or whatever.

4. ScreechingHotDog

Why you wanna nerf it so bad man? Have seperate perks for bcs with 10 % more damage or something exclusive to bcs.

5. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Obviously there are more than 5 snipers on each team. And I have T3E sniper I average 5-6 sometimes more if I last entire match. Also you have some players with multiple snipers 2 crits and ship is effectively out of game.

6. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lot of Sniper users getting butthurt in this thread lmao

7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Lots of sniper users are actually helping if you scroll thro the comments,You choose to read butthurt comments while i choose to read constructive ones

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Clearly there are some "strong opinions" regarding the Sniper Cannon on both sides of the debate.

I've taken the constructive comments up the chain to see what shakes out from it.

This is a fine example of a non-constructive comment that won't be taken up the chain. Knock it off.

TheAntiSnipe, Shadow Moon! and Kalbs like this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh, aye! You're a great player! Also, I didn't mean one sniper cannon, of course. Anyway...Then you know. I don't have problems with snipers at any range. But my problems lie with it'soutrageous effectivity at all ranges. Welp, need to sleep!

10. ScreechingHotDog

Sniper cannon has already been nerfed. I agree it might be op but instead of nerfing it again can t you buff blast cannons? And no I m not a bc user masquerading as a sniper user lol.

11. ScreechingHotDog

Good night sleep tite

12. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Good for you.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  13. Babablacksheep

See threads regularly,Develop your options.The moment you see 2 threads about your weapon nerf you better start developing the counter part LOL

14. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Unless an item is outright broken, multiple smaller nerfs over time gives a better chance for player feedback and fine-tuning.
    The nerf also needs to be considered for how it would impact the weapon at all levels.

15. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'll be more direct this time - quit trolling the thread.

16. ScreechingHotDog

Lol even though sniper cannon is over represented in the game, i can see its really unpopular here. I have only seen 2 or 3 salty folks and more people supporting the nerf. I m a bit biased, i agree, but are nt we all?

17. ScreechingHotDog

I agree. But instead of constant nerfing, won t buffing its counterparts work too. I mean that wont piss off any sniper user, make bc users happy and in the end, everyone gets a piece of the pie

18. Babablacksheep

I can say most of them are speeder and Ofc sniper/Mine successfully hit them so they are biased(I dont blame them,would have joned the party if i was one),But does sniper need a nerf? Well yes! Any weapon which is over used in Meta does

Does it need the Railgun type nerf? NO!,Too harsh.Sniper is utterly useless without crit

I suggested simple nerfs Like crit cap,Perk nerf,Projectile speed nerf,Reload time nerf,Etc to make it more acceptable.Make it harder to use but its basic property is retained...

19. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

True, but you have to look at all of the other weapons. Explosive Cannon just got a nerf in the 2.6 update, so buffing BC would make the Explosive Cannon take another indirect nerf.

20. Babablacksheep

Doesnt work everytime,If blast canon gets any more buff, the fire damage they applied nerfed to will be covered and it will be all for nothing

P.S. I m a sniper user,But when you get hit by those P2W snipers you will realize how hard hitting it is

Zusay, TheAntiSnipe and Shadow Moon! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.