1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A different crew skillset for every ship.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Stelmo, 21 Nov 2017.

1. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Especially switching from fixer to any other ship or switching from blast to sniper cannon is heeeeell slow...
    I would be way more happy if 2.6 update was about ship talents presets instead of exp caps (total useless bs for me personally)...

2. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

Check out the change from sniper napalm railgun shooter to flair blast canon tesla shield enforcer

Last edited: 23 Nov 2017
  3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Missiles/mines/tritorps are also lots of fun..

They could just allow us to switch between talents we've already trained, which totally makes sense. You think Bhurt forgot how to sniper?
    Even just being able to retrain while we have ongoing research would be a huge improvement.

There are so many better ways to do this that I can't believe it's been left for so long.

Babablacksheep and Kitterini like this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Sniper to blast switching is so so pain in #@* and guild quests are always rare board a sniper quest epic board a blast quest:mad:. I like both weapons :( but can use only 1 at a time with its full potential.

5. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

It would be cool if we just had a number of points to invest in the trees.
    Then we could just move around the points, and save different profiles.
    Now just activate the profiles as needed.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

The dream (for enjoyment of gameplay) would be a unique talent setup pr boat -- Swap boat = talents swap automatically.
    No buisnessplan there, but it would make the game better, in particular as guild quests require playing several boats!

7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

8. BEN

BEN Active Member

This is what I had in mind too. Different talent loadouts so you can play different styles. This should help players with multiple items on 1 crew tree. Like say if you had Tri-Torps, Mine, and Missile launcher, all 3 of them fall under one crew tree and right now you have to make hard decisions as to what talents to level up resulting in none of these items reaching their full potential. Its the same thing for playing specific ships. You can have different load outs that focus on specific ships with the weapons you want. That way you maximize everything.

For the businessplan.. Make the first 2-3 loadouts free or they should be earned as your captain level gets higher. Then if you want more load outs you have to buy it with pearls.

9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I guess we'll just sweep this one under the rug then..