1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback & suggestions] - Guilds

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by *Rubber Duck*, 30 Sep 2017.

1. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I didn't mind rare and up power cells

2. 1TvS7

1TvS7 New Member

There are 2 features I'd like to have in the game.

1. Sell power cells
    I've got a lot of power cells, and each time I open a crate there will be more than just 1 power cell in it. Problem is: we only need a few of these cells for evolving. So it would be nice to get rid of all the useless/unused cells.

2. Demote inactive guild leaders
    This is probably very hard to make real, but it would be nice to have the option.
    Our guild was always very full of players, so we made a second one. Our leader then went to the 2nd to check things out. The new leader didn't want the responsibility and passed it on to an inactive player. Now our primary guild is running empty because there is no leadership, and we can't fix it.

3. 1TvS7

1TvS7 New Member

Power cells have absolutely no value, because everybody has a lot, and always enough. I'll look forward to seeing them less often in raffle and in crates.

4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

While the change from ´kill x with y weapon´ to deal x damage is a vast improvement, it still leaves a ton of room for improvement. My main request is a quest system that doesn't lead to a worse playing experience, as it is now we (anyone that hasn't spend thousands and kept all the chaff weapons) can either play with a trash weapon or not complete quests. I'm sure my future teammates would prefer me not using a lvl 10 Cannon, but that is sadly a requirement at the moment.

You released guild quests in the same patch as ´highlight badges´, why not utilize them? Why not make more quests that can be completed via natural gameplay?
    Ideas:
    - Do x damage with a group of weapons (Fx any Cannon / any mortar / any fire weapon / any Torpedo etc.)
    - Heavier emphasis on Fleeting (Heal guildmate for x / Assist x kills made by guildmate / etc.)
    - Highlight Badges. Some of these would result in degenerate playing, but ones like Double Kill / Triple Kill / Lifesafer / Nice Hit etc would occur naturally over time and could replace the terrible weapon quests we have now.

I'm sure there are stronger creative minds out there than me, but I sure hope that you aren't done improving the guild quest system so the core gameplay can get back to its awesome self.

5. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I don't want a double, triple or quad kill etc...for a quest...it's hard enough pulling that off in one match much less with a win requirement attached. I do agree that changes to quests are still needed.

6. inse0f

inse0f New Member

I'd rather to have automatic add all guild mates to friends list. It will be great

jSwtch likes this.
  7. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

I would like a gear score, and to see average teammate/enemy gear scores

8. Elyport

Elyport Member

Can we have an option to see who gave how many guild boosts for quests ? Quest trophies give you a look at the participation but I think if a player is not very active but provides boosts, he/she helps in quest completion too. Guild recruitment / management will be more logical with boost contribution stats. Manual checking is not easy for now because I don't think majority of guild officers/leaders keep a spread sheet :D

Babablacksheep likes this.
  9. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

Just my opinion, but adding all of these kinds of tracking features (this request, and I've seen others like it), shouldn't really be the responsibility of the Devs. Guilds should either decide they are going to put in the effort to track what's important to them (and each guild is different on what they consider important)... or they should decide they aren't going to make hard rules around who can stay or who gets kicked based on data they couldn't be bothered to properly collect.

The Devs are here to make a great game. They aren't here to facilitate every possible community/Guild decision. Just my opinion...

10. Elyport

Elyport Member

Yeah that's why we need stats. Don't you think active quest participants will feel unfair when some members are just getting benefits from their effort (often using unskilled weapons/ships spending pearls etc) from the raffle while giving back nothing. Stats provide cleaner options to keep the guild running and keeping everyone happy. And it's the devs' role to add/remove stuff from the game to keep it interesting.

11. Aire Joredinz

Aire Joredinz New Member

A log of how active someone is would definitely help. How many days they have played, how many matches during those days, things like that.

12. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Regardless of how team-members help you in questing be it it pearl boosting or grinding away they got the job done and made a contribution.
    You don't need to see whether or not it was pearl based if they stop contributing they have no trophies in the final tally..
    Simply put. No trophies, no participation = potential for being booted. I don't think it needs to be over complicated and it's not worth the extra megabits on my data plan :)

13. Elyport

Elyport Member

Yeah if pearl boosting adds to the trophy numbers in a practical way, it's fine. My suggestion was to show the help of players not active during a quest session (if they provide boosts) so that the hardworking players won't feel unfair.

14. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Ah, got ya....I think I misunderstood what you were asking for. That makes total sense. Maybe they could add a boost icon next to trophies with number of boosts supplied to teammates.

Elyport likes this.
  15. Elyport

Elyport Member

Yes exactly. It will be more transparent and won't be tough to implement.

16. jctroy0619

jctroy0619 New Member

God I hate campers. There should be a way in the game or even here in the community to report these guys.

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey, at least they aren't going to improve their infamy, xD

18. Guto

Guto New Member

Bom Dia!

xp para guild nas guerras:

- em cada guerra uma taxa de PONTOS para upar uma guild para ter mais VAGAS
    (25-30-35-40-45-50)
    25: inicial
    30: 25k de xp
    35: 75k de xp
    40: 200k de xp
    45: 750k de xp
    50: 2,5kk de xp

- a opção de uma bonificação a cada batalha por uma certa taxa% participante da guild
    - emblema da guild
    5 vs 5 guerra da guilda:

a cada vitoria uma guild vencedora recebe 5k de xp para o clã ou seja; cada membro valeria 1k de xp para uma guild
    ea guild perdedor reço 1250 xp; 250 de xp por cada membro

Last edited: 23 Dec 2017
  19. inse0f

inse0f New Member

You should improve game balance. So at 21 lvl i can't got 14 level of Block, 'cause training requires 505k of sugar, but max sugar capacity is 325k. So i think i can' t go at 27lvl cause i can't training team. It's imbalance :-(

20. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You can overflow your sugar slightly :)
    If you max your sugar, and then complete a sugar quest, you can spend a tiny amount of sugar (upgrade a common) and then claim the sugar quest and it will add it on top.
    Although you wont overflow from 325K to 505K, so you will either have to use pearls to pay the additional or wait until your captain level increases :)