1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes Bugfix Update 2.6.1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 16 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leibstandarte

Leibstandarte New Member

So where is it?

2. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Dude, can you please read the rest of the thread before you ask? Every other message literally says that it's going to be here soon. Sit tight, it'll be here in another couple hours.

3. murius

murius New Member

How is it that triple torpedo explodes on friendlies that are a foot away but if an enemy is right next to you they go right through?????? Also game jumps like I'm playing on 28.8k modem..... This issue is getting worse, one minute I'm moving and two seconds later I get drained of health.... Not sure what you guys are doing but the game performance is getting worse while trying to make all the whiners satisfied by making enhancements

Neon likes this.
  4. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

5hrs & counting...............few hours hmmmmmmmm Smells Funny

TheBigPoo likes this.
  5. LV42 ^ weksels

LV42 ^ weksels Member

Battle Bay player
    And what is that new guild rivalry bug.... game deal 6 guilds ... 2 days we fighting 3 guilds play for 1st place quest by quest .... and today I see that game drop new guild to us .... change guild that got 0 quests to guild that got 2 times biger infamy... 5 guilds got 20k +/- and one 37k wtf.... we can even fight with to strong guild.... even using boosts... our u make it special to make us buy pears and buy boosts... then it is not more even unfair....

6. ambioris gonzalez

ambioris gonzalez New Member

Ok thanks mechwarrior

7. GPS.DaddyTyler

GPS.DaddyTyler New Member

the new update is up guys.. see u at the bay!!!

Kali ngon likes this.
  8. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    [​IMG]
    Well done DEVS!!! Works smoothly and flawless on iOS 10.3.3! Thanks a lot :)

9. Karvan

Karvan New Member

But sugar capacity is still same?

Why sugar capasty didnt up?

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Nov 2017
  10. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

The issue was that the Captain's Journey was showing a wrong sugar cap. It was not changed in the update.

The Otherguy and Mr. Chompers like this.
  11. Karvan

Karvan New Member

How ? in captains journey looks 21 unlucked but 22 need 850 k suger

Attached Files:

12. Salammbô

Salammbô New Member

BIG UP! Thank you for what you have done! :)
    No need any kind of compensation. Just continue to do your best to make the game experience greter and greater.
    Ps : sorry for my english (i am French)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  13. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

It just means that it is not locked, not necessarily that the training costs the same amount of sugar than your sugar storage can hold. You can still train it by using a few pearls or by overflowing your sugar storage.

14. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

Can ‘see’ the update on App Store, on both iPhone and iPad (currently 16hours old)...but app entry doesn’t offer update button, just open. App Store updates page shows updated yesterday... Yet, app version inside app (on the hamburger menu) shows 2.6.16775 on both devices.....

So, update is there, but can’t activate update for it?

15. Casstiiel

Casstiiel New Member

Two things. Fistable after last night update (ios 10.3.3 issues) i was able to play and averything but everytime i win a battle the msg "your training is over blah blah blah". Second thing, what do you mean by overflowing sugar storage??? One last thing and i do apologize if you have already talked about this but when are we gonna get the compensation for the days lost due to the ios issues??

16. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

-We are aware of the false training over message and are looking into it.
    -This was introduced a couple of updates ago "Allowed resources to overflow once when they would otherwise be lost." which means that for an example if you have room for only 20k more sugar and claim a quest for 100k, you will still get all of that without 80k being lost. In that case your sugar storage would have 80k more sugar than what your normal sugar capacity is.
    -There's no specific info about the compensation, yet.

17. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    Grammar please?

18. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Could you search Battle Bay in the App Store and drag the page/screen down to refresh the page?

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. Memo714

Memo714 New Member

So I just played a couple games but wen I hit some one it make no DMG OR A COUPLE secs later it shows the DMG I know it not my connection....

20. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yep, same here, even the red target mortars like weapons paint, are sometimes not being displayed or it just flashes and disappear. My ping is of 40 to 100 ms, which is pretty decent, and my bandwidth is 20 Mbps. I too think there is something causing the lag on the server side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.