1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

POLL: Which ships need buffs? [Poll restarted]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 14 Sep 2017.

?

Which boats need buffs?

1. Shooter

9.8%
  2. Speeder

23.5%
  3. Enforcer

11.8%
  4. Defender

51.0%
  5. Fixer

43.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Half of bay uses it because shooter are fair at lower mk and most of them got used to it, its not because of their fire power or how OP they are. In 1v1 a shooter can't beat a rushing defender, a speeder (nearly impossible if speede is good) OR A dancing enfo.....

2. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

shooter loses any 1v1 matchup against any other ship
    at mk5 tier, shooters get matched up against stuff that can oneshot them and they can't do shit about it, they cant tesla nor they can reposition,
    they have the best damage blablablabla which damage you have if you are insta-dead?

3. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

Holy moly! speeders are suppose to get out in and out of places without any trouble. why does enforcer get to move backwards at high speed, SPEEDERS should be able to do that. we have one less weapon slot but one more yellow slot, we should have that specialty

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Enforcers have the speed of defenders, they better be able to rock back and forth

5. Joey who

Bump

Why is this ignored. And instead of a buff enforcer gets nerfed lol

R.I.P to frost launcher + mortar, one of the few setups for enforcers

6. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

not a ship but imo BUFF RAILGUN

Babablacksheep likes this.
  7. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I think you shouldve made a new thread since fixer needs more of a buff than defender IMO

8. Joey who

I'm talking about enforcer though?

Zachiderp likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I agree that Enforcer needs a buff from mk3-mk5. I can't comment on mk6+ because I am only mk5. However, I voted for Speeder because it is my main and it would be hilarious to see this forum explode if Speeder got a buff.

Joey who and Shadow Moon! like this.
  10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I changed my answer for the sole reason :p lets see the chaos.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  11. Babablacksheep

My votes were :---ENFORCER AND DEFENDER

Changed to :-----ENFORCER AND FIXER

Defender are Solid at mk6,Didnt knew until i faced them..

However enforcer needs slot arrangement at mk5 with keeping mk6 same as it is and a minor speed buff (Make base speed atleast better than defender)---mentioned in lot of threads

FOR FIXER I HAVE TWO SUGGESTIONS

1)Big sheild Equippable at mk6 (ADDING A BLUE SLOT POINT STRAIGHT AWAY OR Exchange with 1 Red slot point making it 2RR)

2)Final talent of Feelix increases PULSE self heal from 50% to 75%(Idk if this would make fixer OP,but i believe it should be given since fixer are weak end game)

@Miathan @CaffeinatedChris @Kitterini @behumble @Brizo what do you think!

Even non fixer and non enforcer should share view

Last edited: 16 Nov 2017
    behumble, BEN and Earel like this.
  12. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Behumble left the game couple of days ago:(

behumble likes this.
  13. Babablacksheep

ohhh didnt know that,Because i have app deleted currently(1 month break).Lets hope she visits forum ocassionally.Meanwhile lets see what others have to SAY

14. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

For 1) Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I've said it before, I'll say it again; Fixer is the only ship that can't reasonably equip a Big Shield, even at the endgame. With how hard we get focused, we need that extra HP.

But with 2) I'd actually say a better option would be to have it spread out throughout the entire talent tree as multiple instances of "+5%/+10% increased to self-healing" and it would apply to all self-healing items, so pulse, box, and yes - even duct tape - but it would have its base healing amount reduced to compensate.

15. Babablacksheep

But the question is,Should blue slot point be exchanged with Red,or Added straight away as an extra slot

16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Direct addition. 2RR restricts weapon choice too much in my opinion; running a single 2-slot would be far inferior to 2 single-slots. So that means no Explosive Cannon, Big Torpedo, Railgun, Missile Launcher, Napalm or Firebomb. (Big Berta and TriTorps would be unaffected since no one wants to run those anyways.)

Besides, Fixers have no defense and are the #1 target in almost every game. A little buff wouldn't hurt them.

But I'd say that suggestions #1 and #2 would need to be implemented separately to ensure that it didn't have too much combined impact.

17. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

I'd rather have more weapons to pick from than 500 more hp, although the extra blue point would be a very welcome addition to non whale fixers stuck around 5.5khp.
    Game would be more fun if we could selfheal again -- I miss being able to play aggresively, not enough to start taping though :)

Babablacksheep and Shadow Moon! like this.
  18. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

I would like to give up a yellow point for a red point on an enforcer so they could have 1 2point weapon at mk 5. Shooters and defenders can equip 2 2 point weapons at mk5. Also why is enforcer slower that defender?

19. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

I loved the concept of the Enforcer in the beginning, now it just seems unusable compared to Speeder and Shooter.

Zachiderp likes this.
  20. Earel

Earel Active Member

I've got only mk5 of all classes ... and my opinion :
    - need buff enfo mk2-mk5 until 6.
    - need buff fixer of some way(talent / rework item / buff stats) ... and rework mk6
    for me mk5 fixer it's the one of most playable ship around mk5.