1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the new forums!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 5 Apr 2017.

1. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

I really like the forum.. What's software is it? Looks nice!

2. Scott Ries

Scott Ries New Member

Project Manager
    Here is my rating.....Candy Crush and King make life more measurable than Rovio...and Zeus is the most condescending prick I've ever met....dueces....Arrrrr Mate

3. JoeMFnHalloFame

JoeMFnHalloFame New Member

WOW!!! It could have stemmed from the Thunder God's unposted reply to his previous quote....
    Seemingly innocuous...then I again read this cat's more inflated than a MK5 Fixer's innertube sense of selfworth that screamed between the lines...if I may paraphrase:
    HEY!!! A Main Person at a Huge Gaming Company,
    Not sure if you remember me (out of the 1.67 gagookazillion registered users) I'm from America (Mexico, Peru, Canada?....no I'm sure he's here in the good ole U.S.A. like me....I'm super proud) blah blah blah good luck (this next part inspired my reply) when it launches globally I'll spread the word around here (he's a construction manager from Michigan who then adds...) I have lots of resources and contacts! (just in case you can't afford a good billboard placement in Ann Arbor).
    This dude made my day, letting one of the main folks at Rovio know they can tap into this tool's resources and contacts, because they've only brought in 227 million so far in 2017, and Bloomberg only put them in at around a net 2 bil. It's good tohave friends in high places though if nobody will loan you any scratch.

4. Dopey94

Dopey94 New Member

Cool lego enforcer