1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Latest known Issues and live updates here

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 14 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Also found a issue sometimes torpedoes go through the ships without damaging and sometimes torpedoes got through the walls on other sides doing full damage:oops: I should have taken video of the match to show what exactly happened.

Harsh Gupta Hulk likes this.
  2. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    bug on guild quest.2 quests i hv selected...will not progress even after doing damage(only 1 contributor. me)after few time/battles it returns to normal

3. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Same for me and others in my guild, win battles and nothing gets counted for guild quests even though they are selected.

Also have had the guild quests randomly deselected too. Only happened after quild quests reset today for both issues.

●H€ll-Blad€● likes this.
  4. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

When you tell people to follow a certain person it only appears as together for your friendlies.

Example: if I put "together: jennyfur3810" it appears on my screen as "follow me" with the assumption that it would appear as "follow jennyfur3810" to everyone else on my team. However it only says "together"

Last edited: 15 Nov 2017
  5. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

not aware of any issues - are they fleet quests and you weren't fleeted? When reporting something like that - we really need exact specifics - what you did with who, which quests etc.

6. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

I noticed that the last 3 captains in my list aren't showing the x10 multiplier they should be. All the other ones are showing up fine. Not sure if that's related to some of the other captain stuff but wasting a day and half for 200 XP isn't worth it...

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@The Grim Repair can you look into the Tesla Bolt issue. I know that Tesla is considered OP already, but I do believe that it is bugged and does not block NEW healing. It should at least do what it says it does.

8. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    yes.this bug should be fixed

9. PureDefender

PureDefender New Member

I’m getting an issue with sugar/good rewards post match. It used to be (watching videos for bonus of course) 35000 a win. Now it’s only 30 at the very very most and 27 average. My duo runs flare and now has an even bigger reward. Boost than before: 37000-42000. This seems like it’s unintended as it destroyed anyone who doesn’t use burn or slow’s rewards are extremely low and the bonus that got nerfed for burn seems to have been reversed

10. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Since this is causing great issues for anyone using iPhones and iPads like me running 10.3.3 for example is there any compensation we will get
    I'm missing out on daily quests meaning I most likely won't be able to claim the epic chests you get at 12quests and 18quests which is highly frustrating as I haven't missed a single quest since I started the game back in march on top of that I can't compete in my guild loosing valuable time to complete guild challenges

I can't express how annoying it is having 3 quests avalible and can't complete a single one due to this issues that's persisted for the last two days

11. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Just found a bug, lost out on ~15k guild tokens. If you didn’t claim the quest reward on board 5 it makes you unable to claim any rewards on board 1 in the next season in the corresponding boxes. Also the board compeletion reward is lost too (12k).

Evolucian777 likes this.
  12. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

Just throwing it in the mix, tho Miika alreay knows about it but for those who dont, not very significant but ticks my ocd a little.

Certain letter types arent showen in bold etc. Eg below
    20171116_052032.png 20171116_052056.png

13. mravgjoe

mravgjoe New Member

I am not able to play either level 32 to what a waste

14. Bigjim1500

Bigjim1500 New Member

Grim, any ETA on the iOS fix?
    Thanks

iRoBEi likes this.
  15. Evolucian777

Evolucian777 New Member

Yeah I had this too

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  16. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

It's still down :( I know Rovio is doing there best but I'm starting to get highly impatient this is now the second big update they have done that has caused issues for some users just dissapointed mostly I want to get my rewards etc and battle

17. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

Yup STILL twiddling my thumbs !

18. Ikwasslecht

Ikwasslecht New Member

Yea, I looked 12 times on this forum today, I hope to see good News tomorrow :)

19. Mechwarrior.

Mechwarrior. New Member

Really hope we get compensated for this Im pretty sure we've missed out on them epic chests by now

20. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Also after so many days the quests ur guild completed will expire if u dont log on so u will loose out on guild tokens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.