1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the premium chests?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CarlosxXRDXx, 14 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlosxXRDXx

CarlosxXRDXx New Member

you can not compare level up with the rewards that are lost of the season, it's like saying that they will not give me prizes because I left training to go up lvl and 1 month is missing, you can not compare level up with the season, level up it is an effort and a great expenditure of time

2. REDBIRDTHELEGEND

REDBIRDTHELEGEND Member

Yeah but thats 4 more rares and 4 more epic pieces that actually matter to some players.
    + we get 4 more chances at a legend piece, nuts,cores & possibly a weapon!

Ovidmikel likes this.
  3. DirtyRickyGrimes

DirtyRickyGrimes Member

got a response, its no. the only thing to do now is be sad, and tell people not to play yet, because of all the retro rewards you will not get until the game is fully launched, with multiple modes, customization, and 5 on 5 fleet battles.

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You already got that gold/sugar.
    I can't believe anybody who's been here long enough for any update controversies thought there was even a chance we'd be awarded the chests though.
    You should know better than that by now;)

5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Lol dude ,6 epic piece,chance of finding an epic out of those.Rare powercells{current issue}.All this is not minor .F2P would adore it,P2W could care less.Its not like we are asking for something that we don't deserve,it wasn't easy for any us who have been playing for long time
    NEW players now get to spin raffle,and have gotten perks which I haven't gotten after 10k game complete.it never about compensation to them,they ALREADY have good chance of gathering perks than we old Players ever had(at THAT level)And matchmaking is also improved,I hope to god:cool:(for new bies)

Last edited: 14 Nov 2017
  6. DirtyRickyGrimes

DirtyRickyGrimes Member

Also, they have taken things away in terms of lowering weapon damage, duration items, trainer perks, increasing how hard it is to level up, how many things we get from guild point raffles, no chance to get better star chests anymore, also you cant switch guilds without losing week long rewards anymore, healers only get 50% of their healing to make selfish duct tape more viable and non-teamwork oriented, and I'm sure there has been more.

7. DirtyRickyGrimes

DirtyRickyGrimes Member

You are right, I forgot when dealing with huge multimillion/billion dollar companies, they truly don't care about the F2P players, as always :(

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

The entitled millenials are out in strong numbers today eh?

Games like this need catchup mechanics, this is extremely minor. I dont see any lvl 50s around whining at others gaining bonus Exp that they never got! Grow up ;)

A55A51N and Cyn like this.
  9. Babablacksheep

Any struggling F2P LVL 50 in your sight, having half upgraded weapons and searching for duplicates.CARE TO NOTIFY

10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Basically our entire guild, for a start:)

11. Babablacksheep

Okay which side are you on?,your guild mate comments and you change the sides :cool:.
    Giving up ,looks like two smart guildmates have united[NOT A SINGLE MK7,LVL 50, EXCEPT MAY BE 1,JuST SAW YOUR GUILD]
    (On a serious note , people who played less than me have T5 Epics in your guild,how come??)

EDIT---NVM just remembered how beneficial the soft launch shop system was,Still leaves us struggling

12. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Haha, I'm not on any side man.
    I just said that there was never a chance of getting the boxes of the past. No use being anything other than okay with that..

I think that I may be the newest addition to the bay in my guild though, most of em are going on 2 years now (and still no mk7's for the f2p scalliwags).

Babablacksheep likes this.
  13. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I guess were all learning rovio is much greedier than moat other companies several games I've played in the past always gave pat rewards to the entire established player base that help.tie game get to were it is . learn more every day

14. Bug

Bug New Member

Cancel your subscription and don't buy pearls. Just like espn and the NFL they'll learn when the profits drop.

However most of you just want to bitch and moan while they process your credit card so nothing will change. Haha

chrisNazty and Ovidmikel like this.
  15. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.