1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The shake and lag issue!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MrSpy720, 13 Nov 2017.

1. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

This has been happening for over a month now (after the guild update).
    Most of the time i play the screen shakes for a second and after that everything is just lagging. My shots aren't getting registered, i am not able to see neither the shots fired towards me nor the big circle of mortars splash but still i take the damage. I have to restart the app in middle of the battle and then i am able to play normally.
    I face this issue every other battle.
    Initially i used sim data (yeah its jio - indians wil get this) so i thought it might be connectivity problem from data provider's (sim) side but even after i moved to more stable connection i am having the same issue.
    Anyone else with this issue ?
    And another one -
    After the recent Mi UI update (on 10th nov), BB doesn't opens. A black screen comes up and i am redirected to my home screen. I have to keep opening (tapping its icon) again and again and after n number of tries it opens up. Dunno from whose end this issue is but felt like i should post it.
    Anyone facing this issue ?

2. Elithey

Elithey New Member

I have same problem iam from egypt i have to try to open game about 4 - 5 times just to get to open the game .. gets black window everytime and say game stopped

Attached Files:

3. harish

harish New Member

from the last few days i am too facing the same lagging issues, i can't play the game properly, may i am gonna leave the battle bay..... the ping is also too high, its about 700. although i use strong wifi or mobile data the problem is persisting.

PirateKingLuffy likes this.
  4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Same on german wifi here, on both issues, though it seems not quite as often as you.
    Only since the guild update.

5. Elithey

Elithey New Member

Me too

6. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Will any of the dev reply on this issue ? This has become very problematic for me and might be, for others, as well. The lag after shaking is really taking the fun factor away. We are losing the matches which we would have won just coz of this issue. Losing interest from BB now :(
    Please respond if you are reading this devs.

7. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Yes. Only after thee guild update, everyone is experiencing this problem. And for me as i said - i face this issue after every couple of battles.

8. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

9. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

hmm i dont see any screen shaking but there is lag but if they have not updated it by now there probably is not that many people with the issue

10. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

I have the same issue for 1 month. Like evry after 4-5match . I have to take break fr 15 min then play again for 4-5 match.

11. 100carlos100

100carlos100 New Member

Yep, im experiencing the same problem. My ship freezes for a split second every now and then and after that the whole game is out of sync.

12. JayLis

JayLis New Member

Hello! With the latest update it became impossible to play. The constant delays, lags. Playing on IPhone 6+. The latest version of firmware. Please fix and optimize the game. As head of the clan and not being able to perform tasks Guild - really spoils the mood. :(

13. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I sent a support ticket directly to Rovio right after update when this problem started, I experienced the same effects with ping ranging from 39 to 98, and still no reply from them. The frequency of this happening has become less over past week. But it is no fun playing when you see no incoming projectiles, torpedoes, or mortar targets on battlefield. Please look into this devs. Only response from support ticket was automated that it was received.

14. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lol devs ignore a lot of posts in this sub forum. A simple acknowledged would have been enough for us.

15. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

If the game does not open, the first step would be to clear the cache of the game from your device settings (Android) and on iOS reboot the device: rov.io/iOSreboot

Also, as the guild update made the game bigger, if your device is extremely full, uninstalling anything that you are not using could help.

Mr. Chompers and The Otherguy like this.
  16. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Game opens now after the recent update you guys did.
    The main issue is the shaking of the screen and then the game is unplayable unless i restart it. Can't see any shots fired towards me, be it mortar, torp or cannon and when i shoot, the shot hits the target but no damage is done. Please look into this.

NightXO, Devendra and Neon like this.
  17. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I have this problem on my Galaxy s7 edge. I did a factory reset, nothing else on my phone and the problem persists. And rovio will not respond to my support ticket.

Devendra and Neon like this.
  18. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

I been complaining about the lag issue since the guild update came out and a lot in my guild suffer from lag too.

Not once have I seen a response from the developers and it spoils an otherwise excellent game and company when they won’t even respond to a serious game breaking issue!!

19. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

@The Grim Repair what should i do to get a response from you or your team ?

Devendra, AndyAce10 and Neon like this.
  20. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Same here, specially concerned of the red target just flashing or not displaying at all, not being aware everybody is mortar spaming me!

Devendra, _devill, Neon and 1 other person like this.