1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesla bolt bug?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Crashedup, 13 Nov 2017.

1. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I have my talent lvl 15 of buzzkill which states that IMG_20171114_012344.jpg
    But I have noticed that a repair bolt can heal up a ship on whom the stun is active.
    So is it bug?
    And for all those who will state that the Felix lvl 25 talent remove stun from the target for them I would say that see this pics attached below.
    the ship who launched the repair bolt had not equipped the lvl 25 talent because after the healing the ship which was stunned their was 1.3 sec stun still left on that ship. Screenshot_20171114-014003.png Screenshot_20171114-013417.png
    Edit: Also when I inquired about this to some player they also mentioned that the fixer can heal himself/herself from repair boxes even when he/she is stunned
    Is that a bug too?

Last edited: 13 Nov 2017
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    It sure looks like it!

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  3. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Don't forget that if you get hit while the stun is active, you actually cannot heal using pulse or duct tape until the full duration of the stun is over. Yes it doesn't matter if u got hit and stun status is removed. It's effectively still there, same with frost blaster right now. Broken since last update. Devs have acknowledged a patch for next update so look forward to that.

4. Crashedup

Why is this pt relevant to this thread?
    Your bug was fixed with this update.

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I noticed that too. I can’t find the game now, but a fixer was the last unfriend left, and he started doing the whole ‘running away while munching repair boxes’ thing. I decided to zap him so the repair wouldn’t work, but he floated through (stunned) and received the repair anyway.

Cyn and ECTO_1a like this.
  6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yes, this is a very annoying bug. Stun should block ALL healing and right now it is not blocking any NEW healing.

ECTO_1a likes this.
  7. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

And heal block should also work on bandage too I have seen people healing up with bandage while stunned.

Crashedup and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

looking into that and coming back to you *soon*

9. Crashedup

Bump
    Are the 2 things mentioned here bug or not?

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

11. Shadow Moon!

Yeah this was the thread I was looking for.

12. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Bolt and box both heal on a stunned boat . the stun blocks pulse and duct tape heals that ticks by time . its always worked liked that pretty sure that how its meant to work . when hit with stun pulse box bolt aalldont work just like weapons until they reset . I would say working as intended make no sense just because someone stunned you can't hit them with box or bolt big burst of heal

The Otherguy and Babablacksheep like this.
  13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

That is NOT how it is supposed to work. ALL NEW HEALING is supposed to be blocked by the stun. That is what the perk says, that is how it should be. There is a perk that allows BOLT to remove stun and heal, but only the BOLT.

14. Shadow Moon!

But it shouldn't heal then what is the use of that talent pulse and bandage doesn't make any significant difference but box and bolt can recover ship to near full health in seconds. That's bug surely.

15. Shadow Moon!

@Zeus @Miika could anyone of you confirm that? Is it a bug or not.

16. Miku Da Yo 39

I acknowledge that Tesla bolt not blocking repair box while stun active to be a bug. Repair bolt if remove stun talent not activated and still healing is also a bug.

Mimmel and Shadow Moon! like this.
  17. Shadow Moon!

Ship was stunned after hitting bolt stun wasn't removed but ship received heal. Its a bug surely imo. If stun removal talent is there then its fine but if not then any ship shouldn't be able to heal. 20171122_000244.gif

18. Miku Da Yo 39

Your evidence is bad because it does not show you launching the stun and landing it. You could have used a clip with another players stun who doesn't have the heal block talent activated. Regardless if you are telling the truth devs will investigate and fix it for sure.

19. Shadow Moon!

There were only 2 speeders on our team and both having repair block talent activated I asked him because other speeder was my fleet partner. And I stunned the enforcer if both of us used stun on the same ship 2 stuns should have been present there is only one and I am sure of it, I used the stun.

Miku Da Yo 39 likes this.
  20. Miku Da Yo 39

For the OP's original screen shots, why are the bolt and box not on CD? When ever any ship is stunned all items get into a CD cycle the length of the active stun. The fact that this ship doesn't have that CD active means that the visual stun is false. This game is way to glitchy even if this bug is real or not. Devs you need not only look into this issue but fix your playbacks as well geez