1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What does it mean when i shoot someone and an exclamation point appears?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Excism, 20 May 2017.

1. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Usually i do extra damage as well do at first I assumed it meant I was doing a critical hit, but I could also score them with the regular cannon which afaik doesn't have a crit chance?

Ultrah likes this.
  2. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    When the symbol appears next to your damage, it means you got a crit shot, which deals double damage of what it would have got without it.

3. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Screenshot_20170520-135006.png Screenshot_20170520-135011.png Screenshot_20170520-135026.png Screenshot_20170520-135036.png These are the only weapons that can critical hit.

Excism and - C l o u d y - like this.
  4. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

rlxgenerate likes this.
  5. rlxgenerate

All good man. It took me a minute to realize that not all weapons had crit damage so I had to look it up...then realized that only a handful of weapons could crit...so I began running a sniper, reg cannon, and 3rd weapon was whatever tickled my fancy!! :D

HeroicBubbles likes this.
  6. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

I think it will also appear for mortar direct hits that get the 30% bonus and torpedo direct hits as well.

7. rlxgenerate

Yeah, but that's with the crew member trained and perk activated...I'm just pointing out the weapons that have it initially...but you're right.