1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Bigger League Rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zotah, 6 Nov 2017.

?

Do you think that general league season rewards need to be improved a lot ?

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    88.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. I don’t care

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Zotah

Zotah Member

I’m in Ace 1 and end season league rewards are not very generous for a full 2 weeks of fighting. This even worse if you are after position 10. Getting a legendary piece is a nice gain but one epic is not... as well 30 epic parts is really to low. 200k gold could be at least triple. Just to start leveling an epic from tier 2 require 60 epic pieces... 2 weeks to get 30.... Also, you should get a good mix of every parts from epic to uncommon parts like 100 epic 300 rare and 1000 uncommon and maybe more ...what would a good reward for you ?

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  2. Earel

Earel Active Member

same here for me ... I'm finished ace 1 in 6-th position = 1 legendary piece , 2 epic pieces and 30 epic parts and 320 k gold.
    And it's a main reason why ppl down in rate ... mk5 in 500-1000 rate ... no reason fight for league rewards ... because 320k gold it's like 2 daily quests ; 30 epic parts it's like 1-2 daily box(es) ; and 1 legendary piece u can get from 2-3 legendary spins ... it's more simply do quests in a low rate than fight for rate (10) ; and u got 2 guild battle in 2 weeks and only 1 league ...
    So , in conclusion solve guild task it's a more more profitable and easyer then fight in league for reward )

3. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Nightmare League rewards(apart from 1~10th place) are worse than Ace I.
    Ace I is pretty clustered too, the 3000-3999 gap is way too large.
    Pearls should be added to season rewards in my opinion.

Zachiderp likes this.
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    In fact there used to be pearls as season rewards back in the day. Pretty sure it was like 5k pearls, can’t remember exactly tho

5. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Wow how I miss those rewards. Seriously Ace1 rewards a better that the miniscule rewards you get in Nightmare. Unless you are top 10 or so.

6. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

How about some RARE powercells in the rewards?
    In Master all we get are Uncommon powercells. LOL LOL.

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Why you? I've been told I'm the only one in the game that has ever run out of rare powercells.

8. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Other leagues than nightmare have no need to complain (i wouldn't care if they raise all the rewards for all leagues) but competing in the highest league season after season should give better rewards at nightmare. The ridiculous thing is, you can play just 1 game the whole season (let's say you are at 4024 infamy then) and you still get the exact same reward for when you reach 5000 infamy which is tons of work! Only top 25 get a slightly better reward and top 25 is 5000++ infamy

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  9. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

I mean, you're welcome to your opinion and all, but all leagues get bad rewards. Specifically, the parts given out are far too scant, the item pieces are weirdly distributed (#1-10 in one league usually get more rewards than anyone below 10 in the next league up, which just seems wrong in the first place), and only a few leagues are even capable of getting legendary pieces as season rewards. Power cells are also terrible rewards, IMO, but apparently there are people who've been (somehow?) running out lately. So...yeah. I would just as soon they start selling power cells in the shop for the few that need them, then let the rest of us get something actually useful in our season boxes instead of power cells.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  10. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

What a selfish post. There is ton of work between 3000 and 3900 infamy too! And don't forget that there are still ace1 leagues with top 10 having below 3700 infamy what is unfair too!

EyeOfDoom and The Otherguy like this.
  11. Zotah

Zotah Member

Anyway, the league rewards at the end of the season have to be reviewed by Rovio in term of diversity and quantity of the reward. So at least it mean something to compete in a league and we enjoy the reward at any level. Hope that Rovio will notice.

12. HighHammer

HighHammer Member

Good thread, the yes votes speak louder than my words!

13. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Well, my season top is 3800 and I'm getting same rewards as someone at 3000. So no, this is not nightmare only problem and we have as many reasons to complain as you do.

14. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

But let's be honest, No one plays for leagues anymore. They're just added bonus to guild seasons.

k406k and Mr. Chompers like this.
  15. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

That's a different problem. I have already made a thread on that prob some time ago: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/league-not-fair.12107/

Just check it out. Problem about nightmare is that rewards suck af but there is only 1 league, at ace 1 there is more ace 1 leagues

16. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    IKR, I mean just why, a million uncommon and rare powercells!!!??? I once got a terrible and useless spectacular shit that gives me leggy FUCKING powercell,not PIECES,ALSO,WHY 20UNCOMMON POWERCELLS AND A SHITTON OF RANDON USELESS RARE AND EPIC POWERCELL SLOT POLLUTING MY GUILD RAFFLE!?!?

El cactus likes this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

While it would be nice to get better rewards, I don’t believe the leagues represent a true competition.

Leagues tend to just reward players who start the season in an infamy range close to (but just below) the upper boundary. So the best way to win a league is not by making as much progress as possible, it’s by holding back your progress, and making it at the right time.

I personally don’t agree with that, because it would involve a person artificially manipulating thier infamy, and I don’t think there should be big rewards for doing that, or for starting near a boundary through dumb luck.

Leagues should probably reward the person who makes the most progress, not the person who ends high because they started high.

Iunch likes this.
  18. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

League rewards are weak sauce for Nitemare. There are 874 nitemare players and only the top 10 get anything equal to An Ace league winner.

The remaining players in Nitemare get 1 legendary piece.

It would be better for bottom tier nitemare players to tank and get back to ace 1 and win it.

Rewards for all nitemare league across the board need to double.
    The level of competition at the top is extremely challenging and should be met with greater rewards

Mr. Chompers likes this.