1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is the best overall ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 5 Nov 2017.

?

which is the best ship after reading this post?

1. shooter

14.3%
  2. speeder

16.7%
  3. defender

9.5%
  4. fixer

2.4%
  5. enforcer

57.1%
  1. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

I know everyone loves the shooters for their weapons, or the speeder for its speed, or even the defender, with its over buff hp. (fixers are kinda... meh. helpful, but easy kill)

BUT
    The enforcer covers almost everything;
    speed can come ez from the yellow slots
    The hp is actually decent (and you can equip the tesla shield)
    The turret rotation is heaps good for aiming (which e.g. dominates in most cases against stunned shooters, as you can pass through them and be the first one to shoot)
    The support you can give to teammates is also astonishing; stunning an enemy that is about to shoot one of your frozen teammates with a torp, stuff like that.
    Heck, the yellow items can make you win almost every 1v1 (im up for any suggestions where an enforcer would lose in a 1v1)
    They can get 3 weapons, which is definitely more than enough

AAAAAND, most importantly, they literally wipe out speeders like a snorlax does to a forest when it wakes up to eat! (anyone get that reference?)

But hey, you tell me! Which one is the best in your case(s)?

2. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

pretty much
    people just dont like it because it can be tricky to use, and is very hard to use as a MK1 or 2

PastelPiku likes this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Enforcer has the same speed as a defender at all mk levels.

Enforcer has less hp than a speeder.

Enforcer has same red slot points as a speeder

Mk5 enforcer does not utilize the 4YY slots when overboost is a manditory item.

Enforcer becomes a good boat to use mk6 and up when you can finally add a big shield and utilize all the yellow slots with 2x tesla shields and an overboost. But the problem is at mk5 and below, which you fail to acknowledge. Who doesn't use overboost on enforcer is not getting far with enforcer. That being said, the 4YY slots on mk5 enforcer might as well be a 3YY since OB+T shield/Frost launcher are the 2 most recommended.

Here you can see a poll where the community was asked which boat needs a buff, and here's your winner, including 2 developers themselves.
    Screenshot_2017-11-05-02-12-37-1.png
    But it's the best boat, right? Maybe these 82 players were confused and read wrong then

4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

You will change your views my friend when you will fight experienced players who can predict enforcer dance quite well or defender can chase you down (i m not joking, i have seen it). And the enforcer dance, you need a solid turbo to do that effectively, my. It's used to be great, but all yellow items nerf has affected it severely.

FOR ME SPEEDER IS THE BEST SHIP, i never got used to it since i haven't been using it from beginning. I read enfo's stats which sound good on paper, but they really aren't the best. IF YOU are a player who just started playing, Go for speeder without second double..

5. Joey who

Like in the beginning of this video lol

6. Babablacksheep

See D3X, graph chart. Unless you have high Tier EPIC shield, Tesla shield is CRAP. Rare Tesla shield has quite low HP,Can be broken easily leaving you stunned, with that AMAZING speed. SO MK6 ENFO IS BEAST, ONLY IF YOU ARE A WHALE

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  7. Joey who

Yep. You need a tesla shield that can survive the average ex cannon shot for them to even be useful.

8. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

According to me Defender is the best ship!
    N I am still a noob at this game! :p

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  9. Babablacksheep

You voted enforcer tho lol

Aris and Scourge Argaen like this.
  10. Tirth2_

I said enforcer is a good ship.... Not the best. :)

11. Joey who

Enforcer is the worst ship IMO, until you can buy a high tier epic tesla shield

12. Babablacksheep

Which ship is the best? (i guess that's the question right?). Your answer says enforcer LOL. Anyways, defender like enforcer USEABLE AT MK6, Not the best Screenshot_20171105-141235.png

benguin8 likes this.
  13. Tirth2_

Lol that's true! I voted for enforcer coz I used to like it.... But now I m love with defender! :p (I am mk3 player)

Neptune_Gaming and Epekka like this.
  14. Tirth2_

Screenshot_20171105-141712.png
    There u go! :p

15. Joey who

I voted fixer because it is very easy to climb infamy with, and the best at doing so in my opinion. But I do not have a "the best overall" boat

16. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

Ok, I am going to say a lot about these comments.
    First of all, I use mk3 enforcer, still at noob lvl, and I am getting by fine with just a big shield, no speed yellow things, just tesla bolt and freeze with grenade and blast cannon. If an enforcer focus fires on a speeder, THE SPEEDER WILL DIE.
    Stun then freeze, or just freeze, it is pretty much dead, being pummelled by grenades, the team, and set on fire if you so happen to have a flare gun.
    Now I read some other forums too:
    "Enforcers were made to counter speeders; the fast turret speed enables lock on, and the speeder cannot circle it. The yellow items, freeze and tesla bolt, work together to literally take a speeder out of thee game."
    What's more, I think someone said that speeders have more HP!?
    do you even play battle bay!? LOOK AT THE HP's AND COMPARE!
    Also, what u said about fixers, I don't mind them because they are nice to have in your team.
    Also, someone said that enforcers useless until you get a good tesla shield - WHAT A LOAD OF DOG EXCREMENT
    I don't even use a tesla shield because a tesla bolt is a HEAP load more useful.
    With that trash video of that enforcer dancing around, the enforcer wasn't using the environment OR its incredible turbo correctly.
    Enforcers are meant to be slow; just freeze the opponent, or all at once? Then you are the faster one!
    Comment on the video again: WHO THE HECK DOES THE ENFORCER DANCE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WHOLE ENEMY TEAM!!?!?
    He was ASKING to get killed.
    I, for one, kill defenders very easily, and they are sometimes mk4 (at lvl 600 infamy)

SALadriel and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  17. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

It's great that you LIKE the other ships, but unless the enforcer gets nerfed, it is the best ship,, no matter what.
    In fact, come up with a scenario!
    ANY
    Because, technically speaking, if the items are semi balanced, and the enforcer player doesn't do something suicidal, it should win every 1v1 and some 2v1 battles.

18. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Any enforcer lover like my comment. :p XD

SALadriel, WaveRider_ and noelips like this.
  19. Babablacksheep

unnamed (19).gif

20. Tirth2_

And they say my posts dont make sense! :p

Taevion0 and Babablacksheep like this.