1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Crash

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Tirth2_, 1 Nov 2017.

1. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Trying to get into the game but keeps crashing before it even launches! tried reinstalling too! Are we doing maintenance update?

2. Calamity Jo

Calamity Jo New Member

having the exact same issue. The game had already been updated to latest version b/c I have Google Play set to auto-update. I went into the game for the first time in months, checked out all the new areas (guild wars, raffles, etc...) played a battle, got a phone call in the middle. Went back to the game after a phone call, could hear the sound, but screen blank. Tapped Home, got error msg that game had stopped. Several times after, got the same msg every time I tried to reinitialize. Did a force stop (andriod ZMax Z970), Cleared cache. Still the game will not load past the blank screen. Uninstalled, reinstalled, but the amount of space of game said 118MB, so uninstalled again and reinstalled, now 225MB, 319MB after installation.

NOTE: When installing from Google Playstore, download reaches 174MB then seems to stop (downloading icon no longer flashes at top of phone status bar), then continues a minute later.

Still getting a blank screen of death and then the cute "Battle Bay has stopped... Report/OK" dialog. Any help here???????

Tech Specs:
    Phone: Android ZMAX Z970
    Build Number: Z970_MetroPCSV1.0.0B15
    Android Version: 4.4.4
    Internal Storage: 11.64GB
    Available Storage 2.47GB
    RAM: .97 Used 886MB Free

Also, not sure if this is noteworthy, but my phone's display is set to turn off after 1 min. After launching game to blank screen, phone display is not hibernating.

Last edited: 3 Nov 2017
  3. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Try Reinstalling(uninstall it and then install it again) the game! It works! :)