1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

i did not receive 42000 guild token reward

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by monubest, 1 Nov 2017.

1. monubest

monubest New Member

Although my guild team won. I was one of the top contributors. I played fairly and love this game. Still i did not get my well deserving guild token. Its really frustating. Please correct that .

2. Prorolk

Prorolk New Member

Hey there I have the same problem, fix this please

monubest likes this.
  3. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

That is the fix. You don’t get tokens unless you were in the guild the entire season from start to finish.

monubest likes this.
  4. jackman

jackman New Member

even i didn't get any reward dont kno wot to do ? plz tell me where to complain ? if u kno , n yes i hav been in the guild two quest now

5. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

This is where you can complain but it’s not going to do anything.

6. jackman

jackman New Member

well then
    no use playing the game wen u dont get the rewardz

monubest likes this.
  7. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You do get those but you need to be in that ONE SINGLE GUILD for WHOLE rivalry season to get rewards. If you jump in and out, you won't get those, no matter do you jump after new one started (immediately after season ongoing ends, starts the new one) or did you jump out and back in in the last five mins, you'll lose all season rewards on rivalry. :oops:
    I personally changed guild at the begining of the last season and did not get nothing as devs announced about this change AFTER last rivalry had begun. Otherwise I would have jumped to new guild before ending but guess who decided not to announce in time :mad:

By the way, does no one really ready those announcements? It's been in mailbox in game.o_O

8. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I did 8200 points, and not receive too...
    I helped my guild in panel 1 to 4.

9. TheRedSpeeder

Doesn't matter if you haven't been in that guild from first second to the end. No hopping between this time is allowed or you lose it all.

10. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Oh well it's mean you can only either get locked in your guild FOREVRR IF YOU WANT THE TOKENS or if you want to change guild, lose 42000 token that week:( at least add some time where we can freely change guild

Mr. Aussie likes this.
  11. TheRedSpeeder

I know what you're talking about. I did change guild after season end as we merged two guilds. Got 5k rewards (yes tough rivalry) and then moved. Well 3 hours after that came the announcement about this hotfix update which we are now talking about here - locked to one guild only. Guess what happened to my rewards from this season ended yesterday. 42k burned to the thin air and none for me :(
    So basically I traded 42k to 5k as I ended over the season edge but how could I have known that update was coming.. I'd like to get my tokens too if some compensations comes but h**l no I'm gonna beg those. Game dies thanks to these kind of secret updates which are not announced before hand but as long as we can't change their ways to announce, we either just hang on or drop out.

12. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I dont changed my guild during the battle.
    But, whatever... I dont need this anyway :)

13. TheRedSpeeder

In that case, contact to support team (here) and they might be able to at least tell you why you didn't get those rewards.