1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Didn’t Receive Guild tokens

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Malicious Z, 25 Oct 2017.

1. Malicious Z

Malicious Z New Member

Hey Admin

My guild just finished and won the last guild rivalry round and almost all of us did not receive the 42000 tokens for winning, please give them to us.

Thank you
    MZ

Sinker likes this.
  2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

3. Sinker

Sinker New Member

4. Hubaaa

Hubaaa New Member

Me join the guild n not leave, day n night i play for contribution n achieve rank 1, but nothing i get.. pls make consideration

5. Malicious Z

Malicious Z New Member

Hi , no , we didn’t leave the guild, we joined it. If we’d left if we wouldn’t get the tokens either though obviously. I think it is something to do with joining a guild- you don’t get the tokens for the round when you join, but only for complete rounds you do after that. This seems to be the new rule after some players gamed the system. You seem to be insinuating we left/joined the guild to game the system, but that’s not true, our guild is not like that, we are the good ones. Are you good?

6. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

I didn't insinuate anything. You asked a question, I answered. You left >A< guild at one point or another. Better? The point is, you weren't in your current guild for the entire season, so no season end rewards. Having the entire explanation of the change is the only reason I linked the other thread.

7. Malicious Z

Malicious Z New Member

O
    Ok, thank you friend for helping.