1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unwanted cells or parts? Problem solved!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by l3lacknight1, 24 Oct 2017.

1. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

I think there should be a way to trade parts or cells that you have in abundance for other parts or cells. If there was some sort of conversion process that would be great!!
    Example -
    10,000 (common) =1,000 (uncommon) =100 (rare)=10 (epic)=1 (legendary)

Not saying that has to be the specific formula but any way to exchange parts/cells for other parts/cells. Obviously cell transition maybe drastically different than parts but concept applies..

Scenario 1: I don't have legendary weapons and don't believe I'll get one anytime soon. I have rare items that I want upgraded. I take the 3 legendary parts that I found and trade them for 300 rare parts.

Scenario 2 (Very Common IMO): I have too many uncommon parts and have rare, epic, or legendary items I want upgraded. Knowing I still need some uncommon parts I decide how many I don't want. Ex. I personally have 19k uncommon. I decide to trade 15k uncommon parts for 150 epic parts leaving me with 4k uncommon.

What does everyone think?

Crashedup likes this.
  2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Rovio loses money if they do this

TheFixer27 likes this.
  3. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

Booooo! Shouldn't be the point.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  4. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Lol it shouldn’t be but that’s why it won’t be changed

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

*Aherm* :rolleyes: I support this idea!
    Screenshot_2017-10-23-19-34-35.png

_devill and l3lacknight1 like this.
  6. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

Sheez!! Have you been playing since beta or something lol. I can't believe you have some many common parts!

7. Joey who

Like a month after global release :)

_devill and l3lacknight1 like this.
  8. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

I been playing since the day of global release and have even run out of common a few times lol. Strange. Was there a point in time where you were buying all commons you could in the store?

9. Joey who

I do the common item buy&scrap method. That's how I aquired a legendary item without buying pearls or even an epic crate

10. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I have tried the common buy and scrap method a lot but have never got a legendary piece. Anyway how can anybody not be out of uncommon parts. I always have 0 uncommon which means it is harder to rank up. I will give all my legendary pieces just to get 1000 times that many in uncommon.

l3lacknight1 likes this.
  11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm always low on all parts... so considering I have to buy common/uncommon/rare parts regularly I see little value in this, particularly that the conversion rate is very poor. For example 1000 uncommons cost 260k to buy and 100 rare cost 113k, so trade-in is less than half value. Now a conversion rate for power cells would be more than welcome.

12. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Yes there are way too many uncommon or common power cells sitting in inventories which could be changed into rare or epic ones.

l3lacknight1 likes this.
  13. Raj Das

Raj Das New Member

Student
    Nice idea

l3lacknight1 likes this.
  14. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

Of course, the conversion rate is just a suggestion. I just want to see the feature! Lol. Besides even if you took a loss in the conversion it beats having to wait for the shop.

15. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

I've found a two legendary pieces scrapping items.. but never heard of this method. Actually, even found a legendary piece in daily battle crate before. Not sure it would be worthwhile to me knowing that I'm always needing gold. Glad it's worked out for you though!

16. l3lacknight1

l3lacknight1 New Member

As a matter of fact, how many items would you say you buy on average for each legendary piece?

_devill likes this.
  17. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Oops,you upgrade weapon by fusing in beta, a completely different upgrading system

l3lacknight1 likes this.
  18. Joey who

Well I scrap commons A LOT. Every time I get over 200k gold. I usually get a lot of rare item pieces and a few epic item pieces which is good enough for me. And sometimes if lucky I will get a legendary item piece.

I have gotten 6 legendary pieces from scrapping commons, but keep in mind I have scrapped a lot of commons

l3lacknight1 likes this.