1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Replay suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ViscountSniffit, 12 Oct 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This is a little thing but it would be nice. I’ve noticed that when I’m watching replays, I have to keep tapping around else my screen dims and turns itself off.

Would it be possible for it to tell the OS that it’s like a video, so the power management doesn’t trigger while you’re watching it?

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    And maybe a "free camera" option to be able to move the view to anywhere in the map without sticking with a boat

3. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Fast forward, rewind, pause would be great!

4. ViscountSniffit

Yeah, that would be super useful.

Other things that might be nice... being able to see awards when people get them. Being able to see unfriend’s speech bubbles from any POV. Being able to switch ships more easily (without having to cycle through every ship).

_devill likes this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

If you never touch the replay screen it will move the camera as you did in the actual battle

6. ViscountSniffit

Also, touching the screen to pan around doesn’t work whilst watching replay videos on YouTube... sounds obvious, but that one keeps catching me out :oops: